569 17 2023-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13960430 ft
Sweden

Hi,
I am using the RC Pro with the Fly app on and trying to find out how to up load the flight logs to DJI cloud.

After my firest flight the other day it uploaded fine and I saw the increas in the fottage on this web site.

Yesterday I flew again and now the flight log does not upload. I have checked the DJI RC Pro user manual v 1.2 of 2022.05
but there is nothing in the manual explaining how to do this.

I am logged in via Wi-Fi at home and loged in as well. Autosync Flight Records is also on.

Looking forward to help please.
2023-9-5
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

try posting this thread in RC pro page in the mavic section on the products page.
2023-9-5
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Potato mini Posted at 9-5 07:51
try posting this thread in RC pro page in the mavic section on the products page.

Thank you very much for this info. Did not know that the RC pro was under the Mavic section. Done.
2023-9-5
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

kyalami Posted at 9-5 07:58
Thank you very much for this info. Did not know that the RC pro was under the Mavic section. Done.

ya. not sure why the put it there.
2023-9-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The website doesn’t always update the mileage immediately for me, but if I click my own profile picture from a post I’ve made it triggers it to update.  
2023-9-5
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 9-5 08:18
The website doesn’t always update the mileage immediately for me, but if I click my own profile picture from a post I’ve made it triggers it to update.

Hi DAFlys, Thank for this information. I tried it, but nothing changed. The thing is that I never saw anything indicating that it was even uploaded the second time on the RC Pro. The first time I did see something, but can not remember what it was. I will wait and see what happens.
2023-9-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 9-5 08:36
Hi DAFlys, Thank for this information. I tried it, but nothing changed. The thing is that I never saw anything indicating that it was even uploaded the second time on the RC Pro. The first time I did see something, but can not remember what it was. I will wait and see what happens.

If you also sync your logs to airdata it will give you a clue which ones are in the dji cloud.  
PS mine takes an age before it actually syncs the logs. like 10 minutes or so.  
2023-9-5
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 9-5 09:40
If you also sync your logs to airdata it will give you a clue which ones are in the dji cloud.  
PS mine takes an age before it actually syncs the logs. like 10 minutes or so.

Great, thanks very much for this option. I will certainly try this.
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, kyalami. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please confirm which flight records cannot be uploaded and provide a video showing the operation and issue, and your DJI account for us to further check. Once the required information has been completed, kindly upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2023-9-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-8 18:12
Hi, kyalami. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please confirm which flight records cannot be uploaded and provide a video showing the operation and issue, and your DJI account for us to further check. Once the required information has been completed, kindly upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Hi Gamora,
Thank you for coming back.

Basically I just do not know what to do about uploads, as I am unable to find any details in the DJI RC Pro user manual v1.2  2022.5.

At the moment the flight distance ends with 321ft. On the 6 September I was flying 4,07Km but never saw the flight distance increase in the forum.

This is what I have done and please correct me if I done something wrong or forgotten some settings  as I have nothing to go  by.

So I logged out and then logged in again by doing the following.

Put in e-mail address and ticked AGREED.
Put in pass word.
Checked that I am logged in and that Wi-Fi is on.
Set Sync Flight Data.
Selected Auto-Sync.
Checked that all Firm Ware are updated.
Restarted RC Pro.
Checked profile that KYALIMI was correct.
Clicked MORE. All flights are there.
I had 2 flights that that does not increase flight Distance on DJI Forum.

Now I do not know what more to do. I am missing something? What is the difference between the small and the larger icons on the RC Prto as below unde All Aircrafts icons?

It is the flight of 6 Sept with 4,07Km that did not increase the flight distance.
By the way, what are those small clouds at the top right hand corner of the pictures

2023-9-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Today I had another fight as follows:
24 min, 5,66Km and it was flight no: 6 on my new RC Pro.

Total flights on the RC Pro say 300 flights and 1707Km.

I am logged in using Wi-Fi and signed in, but the flight distance here in the forum does not change and is still 44914321Ft.
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 9-8 23:57
Hi Gamora,
Thank you for coming back.

Hi, kyalami. Thank you for the information. We will forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update. For your question: "What is the difference between the small and the larger icons on the RC Pro as below under All Aircrafts icons?" -- Can you please highlight the icons you're pertaining to?

For your clouds inquiry: On the flight record page, we can confirm if the flight records upload to the cloud via the cloud icon on the right. If there is only a cloud icon, it means the upload has been successful. If there is an arrow in the cloud icon, it means it has not been uploaded to the cloud, as shown in the figure below:

If there is no cloud icon, it means the device is not connected to an available network. Please connect to the internet to try again:
2023-9-11
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-11 00:40
Hi, kyalami. Thank you for the information. We will forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update. For your question: "What is the difference between the small and the larger icons on the RC Pro as below under All Aircrafts icons?" -- Can you please highlight the icons you're pertaining to?

For your clouds inquiry: On the flight record page, we can confirm if the flight records upload to the cloud via the cloud icon on the right. If there is only a cloud icon, it means the upload has been successful. If there is an arrow in the cloud icon, it means it has not been uploaded to the cloud, as shown in the figure below:

Hi Gamora,

Many thanks for your reply and for your explanation about the cloud icon that means that flight has been up loaded. I do see this cloud on the RC Pro for the 6 flights that I have on the new Mini 3 Pro and RC Pro.

The thing is that I had 2 flights that I had not uploaded and checked the fight distance here and after uploading the 2 last flights the flight distance did not change here. It still says 44914321 ft.

I have sent all details to Brynn yesterday, as well as the LOG folder with all details in.

I will do another flight today and then upload this and see if the flight distance change and come back to you.
It is good to know that the flights are sent when the cloud is showing, so I must have done the right thing with all the settings for this on the RC Pro.

Many thanks again for your kind assistance.
Tony
2023-9-11
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-11 00:40
Hi, kyalami. Thank you for the information. We will forward this to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update. For your question: "What is the difference between the small and the larger icons on the RC Pro as below under All Aircrafts icons?" -- Can you please highlight the icons you're pertaining to?

For your clouds inquiry: On the flight record page, we can confirm if the flight records upload to the cloud via the cloud icon on the right. If there is only a cloud icon, it means the upload has been successful. If there is an arrow in the cloud icon, it means it has not been uploaded to the cloud, as shown in the figure below:

Hi Gamora,
Unfortunately the flight distance has not changed since I uploaded yesterday flight.
Hope Brynn will find the problem.
Cheers
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 9-11 19:35
Hi Gamora,
Unfortunately the flight distance has not changed since I uploaded yesterday flight.
Hope Brynn will find the problem.

Hi, kyalami. Thank you for the update. We'll keep you posted once we receive feedback from our relevant team.
2023-9-13
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-13 07:52
Hi, kyalami. Thank you for the update. We'll keep you posted once we receive feedback from our relevant team.

Many thanks Gamora. Appreciate your reply. Everything is under control.
Cheers
Tony
2023-9-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 9-13 08:11
Many thanks Gamora. Appreciate your reply. Everything is under control.
Cheers
Tony

Hi, Tony. You're welcome. We still haven't received any feedback from the relevant team but we made a follow-up on this one. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-9-17
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-17 06:44
Hi, Tony. You're welcome. We still haven't received any feedback from the relevant team but we made a follow-up on this one. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hi Gamora,
Thank you for following up on my issue.

I received a reply from Brynn the other day and gave me  a new e-mail address to write to, which I have now done. So I am sure that someone is now working on the problem.

My Mini 3 Pro and RC pro are working great and I am very happy with them. The drone is so quiet compared to the Mavic 2 Pro.
2023-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules