Active track poor performance and no follow me
352 1 2023-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bad05ford
lvl.1

United States

Tried having a little fun and getting the drone to track my RC airplane and it wasnt big enough to recognize so I switched to having it follow me in the ATV. It starts out fine but kept stopping and then losing the track. No obstacles, we are riding down a river bed and I have plenty of altitude. Also I wanted it to be in front but it would only follow from behind, is there any way to change that?

I tried follow me as well but it said gps signal low but drone had a good signal and again Im in a clear area. Im going to edit some of the video today and if needed I can provide some of the clips of it losing the tracking.

2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. It is normal that the Phantom 4 Pro Activetrack will follow you from behind. If you want the unit to follow you while the unit is in front, you may enable "Backward Flying" Under DJI Go 4 APP> General Settings (3dots)> Visual Navigation Settings> Enable Backward Flying. Pease visit the link below for more information about Phantom 4 Pro ActiveTrack. Thank you.

2023-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules