DJI Motion Remote 2, Mavic 3 Pro and Waypoints
519 3 2023-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Preston Design
lvl.1
United States

I'm wondering if I can create waypoints with my DJI motion controller 2 for the Mavic 3 pro (and mini 3 pro)??
Also, is it possible to mechanically rotate the gimbal/camera for the mini 3 pro using the DJI Motion controller 2?
2023-9-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

no waypoints on the mini 3 pro but good questions.
2023-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have the option to perform the Waypoint feature when using either DJI Mavic 3 Pro or DJI Mini 3 Pro when connecting to DJI Goggles with DJI RC Motion 2. Furthermore, you may control the gimbal by holding the DJI RC Motion 2 by hand and tilting the motion controller up and down to control the gimbal tilt. If you are using the DJI Goggles 2/Goggles Integra, you may adjust the camera parameters or the gimbal tilt through the FN dial. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-9-10
Use props
Preston Design
lvl.1
United States

The Saint Posted at 9-9 11:57
no waypoints on the mini 3 pro but good questions.

Thank you very much for this information.  For my question regarding the mini 3 pro gimbal - I was referring to the physical rotation of the camera.  There is a button I can press that literally rotates the camera and screen which makes the format vertically oriented for apps like Instagram.  I asked all of these questions because the motion 2 controller is very close to being a replacement for the rc controller.  A few more functions and less hardware goes in the bag.
2023-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules