Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WillD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378930 ft
United States

All,

I crashed my drone into a stand of tress and it is damaged. I
have DJI Care Refresh 2-Year Plan, but DJI Care Express Premium costs $445 just to send the drone in for repair. That's more than half the price of a new drone.

How exactly does this work? Are they sending me a refurbished drone or repairing my existing one?

How much of the $445 is refunded, if any? they should know that I have the refresh plan, but it seems like they don't.

Thanks, Bill

2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. To better to assist, please provide us the case number or you could also tell us the device model for further confirmation. Thanks.
2023-9-10
Use props
WillD
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-10 06:35
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. To better to assist, please provide us the case number or you could also tell us the device model for further confirmation. Thanks.

I don't have a case number yet because I  have not completes the DJI Care Express - Premium application. My model is DJI Mini 3 Pro. Even though I'm using premium it looks like I have to send the drone before they send a replacement. Is the replace a new drone or a refurbished drone? I'm just trying to understand the process before it ends up costing me a lot of money. thanks...
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

WillD Posted at 9-10 06:50
I don't have a case number yet because I  have not completes the DJI Care Express - Premium application. My model is DJI Mini 3 Pro. Even though I'm using premium it looks like I have to send the drone before they send a replacement. Is the replace a new drone or a refurbished drone? I'm just trying to understand the process before it ends up costing me a lot of money. thanks...

Hi there, thank you for your reply. If you choose the Premium Plan, in addition to the service fees, DJI will place a pre-authorization amount equivalent to or lower than the product value after the registration. The specific amount will be shown on the settlement page. Then be sure to send the original product back to DJI as soon as is possible.

If DJI fails to receive your product within the agreed return period (which is generally 7-14 calendar days) or the received product does not meet the DJI Care Express conditions (for example: 1. The original product’s serial number is not consistent with that in the registration information. 2. You do not send back the battery, while you got a replacement battery. 3. You send back a non-DJI product), DJI will charge for a default cost equivalent to the pre-authorization amount.

For the replacement item, the product is new or equivalent to new in performance. Thanks.
2023-9-10
Use props
WillD
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-10 07:08
Hi there, thank you for your reply. If you choose the Premium Plan, in addition to the service fees, DJI will place a pre-authorization amount equivalent to or lower than the product value after the registration. The specific amount will be shown on the settlement page. Then be sure to send the original product back to DJI as soon as is possible.

If DJI fails to receive your product within the agreed return period (which is generally 7-14 calendar days) or the received product does not meet the DJI Care Express conditions (for example: 1. The original product’s serial number is not consistent with that in the registration information. 2. You do not send back the battery, while you got a replacement battery. 3. You send back a non-DJI product), DJI will charge for a default cost equivalent to the pre-authorization amount.

Thank you for the reply. Let me ask a basic question because I still don't understand. The question is, how much will it cost to fix/repair/replace my drone understanding that I have DJI Care Refresh?
Thank you,
Bill
2023-9-10
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WillD Posted at 9-10 11:17
Thank you for the reply. Let me ask a basic question because I still don't understand. The question is, how much will it cost to fix/repair/replace my drone understanding that I have DJI Care Refresh?
Thank you,
Bill

Is it possible you are mixing up the Flyaway replacement fee with the care refresh replacement fee?

Excluding the premium service fee ( why use that anyway?  Unless you need the drone in a rush I'd go with the normal service, for which I think there is no fast service charge )  the UK prices are £219 and £ 62 respectively.
The UK webpage for this has the URL
https://store.dji.com/uk/product ... ni-3-pro?vid=113811
I would guess the USA page is similar. Then click on the ''view details of replacement fee and more''   'button' on the lower right.

2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

WillD Posted at 9-10 11:17
Thank you,
Bill

Hi WillD, if you would like to go with the Refresh Express under the DJI Care service, you could refer to the following link for the replacement price, thanks. https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... placement%20Fee.pdf

2023-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules