I can connect my goggles 2 and New controller 2 to the fly app, b...
495 12 2023-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vdoman
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I can connect my goggles 2 and New controller 2 to the fly app, but I cannot connect it to the virtual flight app.  Everytime I do it just spins a circle around and never connects.  What do I do?
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Vdoman. Thank you for reaching out. To confirm, are you pertaining to the DJI RC Motion 2?
2023-9-11
Use props
Vdoman
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-11 19:14
Hi, Vdoman. Thank you for reaching out. To confirm, are you pertaining to the DJI RC Motion 2?
[view_image]

Yes i bought the DJI - Avata Pro-View Combo Drone with Motion Controller (Goggles 2 and RC Motion 2) -
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Vdoman Posted at 9-11 20:49
Yes i bought the DJI - Avata Pro-View Combo Drone with Motion Controller (Goggles 2 and RC Motion 2) -

Hello, there. For mobile devices, we have the DJI Virtual Flight App for iOS and Android versions. DJI FPV Goggles V2 /DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra can be used with DJI FPV Remote Control 2/DJI FPV Motion Controller and connected to mobile phone (DJI RC Motion 2 is not supported).
2023-9-12
Use props
Vdoman
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-12 03:11
Hello, there. For mobile devices, we have the DJI Virtual Flight App for iOS and Android versions. DJI FPV Goggles V2 /DJI Goggles 2/DJI Goggles Integra can be used with DJI FPV Remote Control 2/DJI FPV Motion Controller and connected to mobile phone (DJI RC Motion 2 is not supported).

Can it be played on a computer using the Rc 2?
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Vdoman Posted at 9-12 04:08
Can it be played on a computer using the Rc 2?

For the PC, we have DJI Virtual Flight for Win. The DJI Virtual Flight doesn't support Mac System for now. This software supports the connection of DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, not support DJI RC Motion 2.
2023-9-12
Use props
Vdoman
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I just went out and bought the Dji fpv remote controller 2 and paired it up. Everything paired fine, except when I turn off the Avata, the controller no longer is paired and I still cannot use the virtual simulator. Please, what am I doing wrong?
2023-9-12
Use props
Vdoman
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

And also, where do I download the windows version. I don't see it anywhere.
2023-9-12
Use props
Alex FPV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111161 ft
Romania

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-12 04:55
For the PC, we have DJI Virtual Flight for Win. The DJI Virtual Flight doesn't support Mac System for now. This software supports the connection of DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, not support DJI RC Motion 2.

Hmm, Hey Wanda, does what you say here mean that DJI Motion Controller can be used in the simulator but DJI RC Motion 2 can't? The difference being that joystick...
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Vdoman Posted at 9-12 09:03
And also, where do I download the windows version. I don't see it anywhere.

Sorry for the late response. You can find the computer version at the bottom of the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Alex FPV Posted at 9-12 10:52
Hmm, Hey Wanda, does what you say here mean that DJI Motion Controller can be used in the simulator but DJI RC Motion 2 can't? The difference being that joystick...

Hello, there. Yes, DJI RC Motion 2 is not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight APP and PC version currently.
2023-9-14
Use props
Vdoman
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Ok, though I bought the fpv controller so that I can use it and it still does not work via my cell phone
2023-9-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Vdoman Posted at 9-14 07:02
Ok, though I bought the fpv controller so that I can use it and it still does not work via my cell phone

No worries, we will surely take note of this as a suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team for possible consideration. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules