Mini 3 Pro with Goggles 2, 120m restriction
362 1 2023-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hyblos
lvl.1
Czechia

Hello DJI,
I fly with new DJI Mini 3 Pro with Goggles 2 and Motion  Controller 2.

But in Mini 3 Pro with Goggles 2,  all devices actuallised to latest software, I can fly only to maximally  120m altitude above start point. I can´t fly above to hill because I can  not copy ground relief. It must be minimaly to set 500m altitude like  Avata setting.

Actual situation is that with fly Mini 3  Pro, Goggles 2 and Motion controller 2, I can set maximal altitude only  120m above start point.

1 . Do have somebody information, if DJI will fix this problem early? Because I have 14 days for buyer protection and I worry about fix this problem. 120m is high restriction between hills.

2. On other problems: If I have switch to photo camera, on-line video in Goggles 2 is absolutly cutting.

3. Sometimes if I use scrool wheel for open menu on Motion 2 (long press), I think that it doesn´t working and open menu is big problem (probably software bug in Motion 2 because I tryed 3 joysticks and all was be same non-sure - I think).

4. Nice to have: - Increase video transfer from Mini3pro to Goggles2 from 30fps to 60fps
                        - Stay active head tracking during hold mode in air
                        - Use scroll wheel on Motion 2 controller for digital video zoom in Goggles2 during fly
                        - Add information to Goggles2 about direction of wind during fly

5. Possible of correct use DJI RC-N1 with Goggles 2 during fly (withou Motion Controller 2)

If somebody have same experience please confim it. I received from DJI only information, that all these points were posted to technical team, but if I must wait 6 months, I probably use refund of order.

Thanks

2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Hyblos. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update. As for the numbers 4 and 5, we will take them as suggestions of yours and forward them to our relevant team for evaluation. After the evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules