Avata and Mavic Mini no longer to connect to FLY APP
1918 4 2023-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mizzo
lvl.1
United States

*Need Help*
I own both a DJI Avata and Mavic mini which were both functioning properly through the DJI fly app as of April of this year. I didn't turn them on for about 5 months. When I did within the last week, the app would not recognize either drone. (AVATA) I've unistalled the DJI FLY app and reinstalled directly from the website and updated all firmware for the devices. Also tried all recomended wiring configurations and the app will not connect to the goggles at all. The goggles, controller and drone seem to be connected but the app won't recognize them. The app used to just automatically open when connected, now I get nothing. When I manually open the app, I go to the connection guide and tap the Avata, but nothing happens. After week of reading through threads of possible problems, I'm feeling frustrated and helpless as nothing seems to work and I have a $1400 drone that does nothing. The app is currently installed on my Motorola Edge+ Android verision 12.

I was able to get my Mavic Mini working using an older cell phone, so I can deal with that. The Avata however, is not compatible with that device.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this up. It is shown that your mobile device and the issue occur during use. The technical assessment result shows that this model cannot be used normally as the mobile device system and hardware are not supported. At this point, we aren't making any arrangements to update this device's compatibility. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We recommend that you use devices on the compatibility list that pass our tests and evaluations for compatibility to obtain a better operating experience.
2023-9-12
Use props
Mizzo
lvl.1
United States

Disappointing.. Do you have a list of supported Android devices?
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Mizzo Posted at 9-12 08:31
Disappointing.. Do you have a list of supported Android devices?

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please visit https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata for the list of compatible devices. We appreciate your patience and kind understanding.
2023-9-12
Use props
warn678
New

Pakistan

I understand that you're facing an issue with your Avatar and Mavic Mini not connecting to the Fly app. To troubleshoot this problem, you can follow these steps:

Check Device Compatibility: Ensure that your mobile device or tablet is compatible with the Fly app and meets the system requirements. Update your device's operating system if necessary.

Reboot Everything: Turn off your mobile device and the Mavic Mini. Wait for a few seconds and then turn them both back on. Sometimes, a simple reboot can resolve connection issues.

Check Wi-Fi and Bluetooth: Ensure that both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are enabled on your mobile device. The Fly app uses these connections to communicate with the Mavic Mini.

Reset Network Settings: If the issue persists, you can try resetting the network settings on your mobile device. This can help clear any network-related problems that might be causing the connection issue.

Update the Fly App: Make sure you have the latest version of the Fly app installed on your mobile device. Check the app store for updates and install them if available.

Update Firmware: Ensure that both your Mavic Mini and remote controller have the latest firmware installed. You can do this through the DJI Assistant 2 software or the DJI Fly app if you can establish a connection also check https://capcutdownloader.net/.
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules