Firware update Integra Goggles 2 not working
1485 12 2023-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeg007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87241 ft

United Kingdom

I have tried to update my Integra Goggle 2 to new firmware, the assistant can see my drones but when i connect my Goggles nothing happens, i have used USB to USB and USB C to USB on a Mac Desktop and Macbook and nothing works, Please help and you always say firmware must be uptodate
2023-9-12
Use props
mikeg007
lvl.1

United Kingdom

#Quick Reply Here#/Users/michaelgates/Desktop/DJI Integra.mov
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, mikeg007. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to confirm, is this for DJI Integra or Goggles 2? Please note that they are different from each other. Please refer to the image below:
2023-9-12
Use props
mikeg007
lvl.1

United Kingdom

It’s the Integra Goggles
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mikeg007 Posted at 9-12 20:59
It’s the Integra Goggles

Thank you for the reply. Please try to perform a firmware update via DJI Fly. Below is the information:

Power on the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller. Make sure all the devices are linked. Connect the USB-C port of the goggles to your mobile device, run DJI Fly, and follow the prompts to update. Make sure your mobile device is connected to the internet during the update.

Please keep us posted.
2023-9-13
Use props
mikeg007
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-13 00:27
Thank you for the reply. Please try to perform a firmware update via DJI Fly. Below is the information:

Power on the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller. Make sure all the devices are linked. Connect the USB-C port of the goggles to your mobile device, run DJI Fly, and follow the prompts to update. Make sure your mobile device is connected to the internet during the update.

Yes i have done this as instructed and Integra still does not seem to connect, what is the most uptodate firmware version so i can check if this is the reason
2023-9-13
Use props
Tenacious08
lvl.1

United States

This sounds very similar to the problem w/installing the latest DJI Assistant 2 software. Solution: I had to disable 'Windows Driver Signature Verification' b/c that application "is not properly signed", so installation fails, and nothing works.  There was some sound advice from another thread (thanks Marcus A) that fixed multiple problems I was having activating my FPV Controller to work with my Avata drone and Integra goggles, as well as getting the Integra firmware updated, and even using the Virtual training app. In the event it can help, here is the link that fixed everything for me:   

https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/#:~:text=Select%20%E2%80%9CAdvanced%20options%E2%80%9D.,Disable%20driver%20signature%20enforcement%E2%80%9D%20option
2023-9-15
Use props
mikeg007
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I still can’t get the update to work, not using Windows, I only have Apple Mac computers and phone
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mikeg007 Posted at 9-13 07:01
Yes i have done this as instructed and Integra still does not seem to connect, what is the most uptodate firmware version so i can check if this is the reason

Hi, mikeg007. The current version of the DJI Goggles Integra is v01.03.0000. Since it doesn't connect as well with your phone, can you please try another cable if you have a spare one? Also, please provide us a video of the operation for us to further check. Thank you.
2023-9-16
Use props
djiuser_zZGAc0y8O2xH
lvl.1

Cyprus

I have the same problem. I bought Integra & Avata at this morning. I have already spent at least 5 hours for solving this problem. I payed 1300 eur for get a huge problem...

I can't download this firmware from iPhone 11 and Android Tablet: the process stopped at 0% or 1%. I think u have a problem at yours server side

PS: I can't make refund at resaller's shop, but I want it...  
2023-9-25
Use props
mikeg007
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have cleared and deleted all DJI assistant from my computer, then reinstalled DJI Mavic (consumer 2) and it now works, the problem seems that the software does not over write an old version and then there is a conflict, try giving this a try, make sure you go into file manager and get rid of all bits
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_zZGAc0y8O2xH
lvl.1

Cyprus

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-16 07:42
Hi, mikeg007. The current version of the DJI Goggles Integra is v01.03.0000. Since it doesn't connect as well with your phone, can you please try another cable if you have a spare one? Also, please provide us a video of the operation for us to further check. Thank you.

I have recorded 2 videos for u. How can I send u the videos? Their size is 600 Mb
PS: I ll send this videos for several bloggers
2023-9-25
Use props
MAVIC BO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3830807 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_zZGAc0y8O2xH Posted at 2023-9-25 10:52
I have recorded 2 videos for u. How can I send u the videos? Their size is 600 Mb
PS: I ll send this videos for several bloggers

Can you send it to ME??
boradio18@gmail.com
1-3 13:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules