Xiaomi Mi Pad
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
costellogavin
New

Ireland

Hi Guys,

I've had my Phantom 3 pro around 3 weeks now and I'm really enjoying it. I've borrowed and iPad Air and have had no issues with the DJI Pilot app. I was blissfully unaware of all the problems people seem to be having with lag / crashes / disconnects.

I purchased a Mi Pad (which takes ages to get delivered to Ireland) and I'm awaiting it's arrival. It's a recommended Android device, but having read around that doesn't seem to be any sort of guarantee! Does anyone use one of these at the moment? There seems to be very little information on how they are performing.

Looking forward to hearing from someone using it!
2015-9-2
Use props
Proctak
New

Russia

2015-9-15
Use props
costellogavin
New

Ireland

Thanks Proctak.

I've been using it myself for a week now and I'm very happy with it. Lag isn't noticeable to me and image is bright enough to use outdoors.

The initial setup was a bit of a pain as it comes with the MIUI skin and you've gotta get the playstore setup or install the apk.

2015-9-27
Use props
maribenchy11o4
New

Philippines

I bought the MI Pad 3 days ago, so excited to try it with my Phantom 3 Advance, as I was about to install the DJI app through Playstore i was surprised it says my device is incompatible. In fact MI Pad is one of its recommended device as published on the DJI website. DJI please help me on this. My pad is useless now. How come i'ts incompatible? Thanks!
2015-12-7
Use props
JonE5
lvl.2

United States

i would stick to an ipad or high end android device.  Why risk it with a bargain basement cheapie?
2015-12-7
Use props
mrbillgill1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

I've just bought a mi pad 2, but am a complete android newb. Any tips on installing the Dji go app or rolling back playstore?
2016-4-2
Use props
GM01
lvl.2

Belgium

Easy: go to Dji.com on your Android device, select the Phantom model you have, there is a download tab. There you will find the Go App ak - download and install and you are good to go
2016-4-2
Use props
mrbillgill1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

GM01 Posted at 2016-4-2 09:54
Easy: go to Dji.com on your Android device, select the Phantom model you have, there is a download t ...

Great info - thanks!
2016-4-9
Use props
mrbillgill1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

JonE5 Posted at 2015-12-7 22:52
i would stick to an ipad or high end android device.  Why risk it with a bargain basement cheapie?

It's on the Dji approved list, and has twice the cpu grunt of an iPad mini2 or 3
2016-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules