Nikon Z6ii - Camera Control Cable Issue
503 9 2023-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imagsound_jm
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Since purchasing the Dji RS 3 Mini we've not been able to get the supplied Camera Control Cable working

This is directly impacting our professional work

We've tried inserting the cable in a manner of different ways (right angle part in gimbal, in camera etc etc)
Checked all firmware is up to date
Everything else on the gimbal works fine (joystick etc)

I've seen similar concerns on this forum posted without a proper answer

Please explain how to resolve this issue before we return the gimbal and purchase a competitor's product
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please provide us a picture or video recording about the issue? You could upload in a share drive and provide us a link. We will forward to our engineer to help you further check. Thanks.
2023-9-15
Use props
imagsound_jm
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 9-15 22:19
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please provide us a picture or video recording about the issue? You could upload in a share drive and provide us a link. We will forward to our engineer to help you further check. Thanks.

Hi

I've uploaded a video here; https://youtube.com/shorts/gml2kf8MXVU

As you can see, I have it all connected, camera on, and press record for nothing to happen.

I've read that the 'right angle' part of the USC lead needs to be in the gimbal and in the video I change which rotation of this part goes into the gimbal, still with no result.

I have also tried the other end of the USC lead, so please don't ask me to try that.

I also have no option to upgrade firmware on either the camera or gimbal which suggests they're both up to date
2023-9-20
Use props
imagsound_jm
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 9-15 22:19

Please respond asap, noting my post above with the video you requested.

If I do not receive a reply soon I will return the product and purchase a competitors.
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

imagsound_jm Posted at 9-25 00:56
Please respond asap, noting my post above with the video you requested.

If I do not receive a reply soon I will return the product and purchase a competitors.

Hi imagsound_jm, I apologize for not responding to your email in a timely manner due to my days off.
I will help you to chase the status with our relevant team, however, as the video now is unavailable, would you mind uploading it again please? Thanks.
2023-9-26
Use props
imagsound_jm
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 9-26 19:09
Hi imagsound_jm, I apologize for not responding to your email in a timely manner due to my days off.
I will help you to chase the status with our relevant team, however, as the video now is unavailable, would you mind uploading it again please? Thanks.

I've just checked and it's still available - I just copied and pasted the address into my browser and can still see it?
2023-9-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

imagsound_jm Posted at 9-27 03:55
I've just checked and it's still available - I just copied and pasted the address into my browser and can still see it?

Sorry that we still could not access since it is private. Would you please set the permission as public?Thanks.
2023-9-27
Use props
imagsound_jm
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 9-27 17:50
Sorry that we still could not access since it is private. Would you please set the permission as public?Thanks.
[view_image]

Apologies - please try again now
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

imagsound_jm Posted at 9-28 00:34

No worries. Thank you for your cooperation and the video can be accessed now. I will let our engineer team to check and will reply you soon.
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

imagsound_jm Posted at 9-28 00:34

Hi imagsound_jm, after double-checking by the video, sorry that the cable is connected incorrectly and the one your connected is the power port.
The right one shows as below, and please try to connect the cable there and test. Thanks.

d792f2be-94c9-49d2-8c39-98fffa0716b3jpeg.jpeg
2023-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules