Video Cache
625 4 2023-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dicranurus
lvl.1

United States

I have been trying to upload videos from my Avata drone using the DJI Fly App. I get a message that says there is no video cache. How do I enable the video cache?
Thanks
2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Dicranurus. Thank you for reaching out. What Goggles do you use with the Avata? Are the Goggles connected to your phone when you try to check the videos?
2023-9-18
Use props
Dicranurus
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-18 19:29
Hi, Dicranurus. Thank you for reaching out. What Goggles do you use with the Avata? Are the Goggles connected to your phone when you try to check the videos?

The goggles are the DJI Goggles 2 and when I tried to download, I was connecting my iPhone (running the DJI Fly App) to the drone, not to the goggles. Perhaps that is my issue?
Michael
2023-9-19
Use props
Minime0815
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1996804 ft
Germany

Dicranurus Posted at 9-19 06:06
The goggles are the DJI Goggles 2 and when I tried to download, I was connecting my iPhone (running the DJI Fly App) to the drone, not to the goggles. Perhaps that is my issue?
Michael

This will not work. You could not transfer data from drone to fly app(iphone). Think with Android it works also with the FPV it works.Headset to iPhone > Drone on > transfer...with Avata...not...complete Bullsh**. DJI say: Apples fault...but with the FPV it works. They lie to us, iam sure.

So you have 3 options:

1. plug avata sd card to a other drone like a mini 3 pro (tested...works)
2. buy a sd card adapter for your iphone
3. use a pc

Why? i have no idea. The Avata have many issues in the useability and connection.

Tip 1: do not crop your videos for social media...you will send back this drone...quality is bad. (why ever > crop 4k to 1080p -> blurry/ pixelalted - same process with mini 3 pro (perfect image) - Resolution: mount a gopro . i think the Avata have no real 4k, may upscaled. I found no other explanation. Dji have no awnser, like 99% of all Avata issues.

If you use the avata only with 16:9 and own a pc...have fun.

Tip 2. You could not practice the manual mode - Simulator not working correct since around 200 days with the googles. Dji give a big f***.
2023-9-19
Use props
Dicranurus
lvl.1

United States

Minime0815 Posted at 9-19 06:16
This will not work. You could not transfer data from drone to fly app(iphone). Think with Android it works also with the FPV it works.Headset to iPhone > Drone on > transfer...with Avata...not...complete Bullsh**. DJI say: Apples fault...but with the FPV it works. They lie to us, iam sure.

So you have 3 options:

I have not heard back from DJI yet, but I have opted for your option 2. I'll see how that works.
2023-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules