Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sasaki.tarohgmail.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 668533 ft
  • >>>
Japan

Simple question to Air 3 owners:

Can the Air 3 zoom (digital) when shooting video at 4K/60fps?
And how about when D-LOGM?

My Mini3 pro cannot.  I guess the difference comes from the ability of the video processors of M3P and A3.  And this maybe the reason for me to buy Air 3, or coming Mini4 pro may equip the same video processor as Air 3...?

Thanks.

2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, sasaki.tarohgmail.com. Thank you for reaching out. Air 3 drone can use digital zoom when shooting video at 4K/60fps and  D-LOGM. Regarding the video processor of future products, regretfully, we don't have information about that yet. Please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-19
Use props
sasaki.tarohgmail.com
lvl.3
  • >>>
Japan

Hi Gamora, thanks for reply.
Regardless about the future (but very near :-) ) products, the Air 3 info is enough reason for me to get that one.
I think Mini3 pro manual don't describe about the unavailability of these combinations, anyway.  :-<
2023-9-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sasaki.tarohgmail.com Posted at 9-20 00:48
Hi Gamora, thanks for reply.
Regardless about the future (but very near :-) ) products, the Air 3 info is enough reason for me to get that one.
I think Mini3 pro manual don't describe about the unavailability of these combinations, anyway.  :-<

Hi, sasaki.tarohgmail.com. For the Mini 3 Pro zooming function, please see the supported resolution and zoom ratio below:
Video mode:
4K: 2× (Note: The zoom function is not available if recording 4K 48/50/60 fps videos.)
2.7K: 3×
1080p: 4×; Zooming is not supported in Slow Motion and 1080p 120 fps.

Photo mode:

Hope this helps.
2× (Note: The zoom function is not available if capturing 48MP photos.)
2023-9-20
Use props
taroh
lvl.3
  • >>>
Japan

Thanks again Gamora,

I may missed the description above...  I've found Mini3P cannot zoom while 60fps because the zoom slider disappeared. :-)

(changed my ID)
2023-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

taroh Posted at 9-20 23:30
Thanks again Gamora,

I may missed the description above...  I've found Mini3P cannot zoom while 60fps because the zoom slider disappeared. :-)

You're welcome, taroh. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules