Matrice 30T - problem - FlySafe Database update
1676 4 2023-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarKey72
lvl.1

Croatia

Hello,

After the firmware upgrade, I have a problem with the M30 T, it won't do the FlySafe Database update. It actually says that it has updated, but when I go to check, it asks again. I tried many times (I'm outdoors and there are 27 satellites), I do everything but it doesn't work and always gives me an error (Failed to load dynamic safety data. Geo-awareness function degraded. Go to Common Settings - FlySafe Database to update data). I also tried to refresh the firmware, but nothing changed.
Please help

2023-9-20
Use props
djiuser_ykjp0uaBNTXV
lvl.1

Germany

Hi, i have the same Problem. After the last firmware update...
2023-9-20
Use props
ReppocMike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1627667 ft
Finland

Yes I have same issue (Finland)
2023-9-22
Use props
fansc880a5c0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19606867 ft

Germany

Me also.
Sorry didnt see this thread before
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=298116
2023-9-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please help to export the flight log on the aircraft, the controller log, and provide the screenshot of the firmware information, and confirm the time of the error message existed. I will forward the issue to our engineer for further check. Look forward to your reply.

Method to export the log:
1) Power on the aircraft and remote controller (If only remote controller logs are being exported, the aircraft does not need to be powered on).
2) Launch the DJI Pilot app, enter the “HMS” page. Tap “Manage Logs”, and select “Aircraft logs” or “Remote Controller logs”. Then, tap “Upload Logs”.
After uploading, a QR code will be generated. Please provide the QR code to the after-sales staff to help with issue analysis and follow-up.
Notes: If “Save” is tapped, the logs will be saved in the remote controller’s internal storage.
2023-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules