video and photos
742 2 2023-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BluSky
lvl.1

United States

I have the DJI FPV and I was wondering if the video and photos for the goggles and drone are separated.  Can you take photos with the goggles while recording video on the drone?
2023-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are pertaining to the DJI FPV Goggles V2 with your DJI FPV drone, the aircraft can normally capture photos and videos once inserted into a microSD card. Once a microSD card is installed on the DJI FPV Goggles V2, you can cache and record a video on the Goggles V2. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-9-20
Use props
BluSky
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for your reply - I've been successful in recording video and photos to the micro SD cards that have been inserted into the Goggles V2 and the DJI FPV drone.  What is unclear to me is, if I start a video recording using the video recording controls on the Goggles, does that also start a recording to the micro SD card that's been inserted into the Drone?  And vice versa - does starting a recording with the remote controller for the FPV drone also start a recording on the micro SD card in the Goggles?  I was thinking that if they are separate; one could use the remote controller to record video on the drone , while taking photos using the controls on the goggles.
Thanks - BTW - I love that drone and the whole FPV experience!
2023-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules