566 4 2023-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gringojack
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54114 ft
France

Hi

I have DJI Air 2S and the Smart Controller RM500 purchased fron DJI store in 2021.
I am wondering if I can save simultaneously save videos on µsd card in the drone and on the µsd card in the controller.
Thank you

2023-9-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Gringojack. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, can't save the actual videos at the same time but you may download them from the drone. If you switch on the “Cache video when recording” option, the cache videos will be saved to the SD card in the Smart Controller.
2023-9-25
Use props
Gringojack
lvl.2
France

Hi Gamora

Hi, Gringojack. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, can't save the actual videos at the same time but you may download them from the drone. If you switch on the “Cache video when recording” option, the cache videos will be saved to the SD card in the Smart Controller....

Thank you for this piece of info.
Now, can you tell me if AIR 2S contains originally a small add-on emitting protective radio signal for security in regards to otherl aircrafts. If not, where can I find it?
Regards
Jacky
2023-9-25
Use props
Gringojack
lvl.2
France

Hi
I was told that a security add-on system against perturbance with other aircrafts is originally installed inside AIR 2S.
Can you confirm or not?

Is Smart Controller RM 500 HVIN-16G sn: 13MBJ1URT0101CT purchased onJune 12 2021 compatible with new MINI 4 Pro?

Thank you
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Gringojack Posted at 9-25 07:32
Hi Gamora

Hi, Gringojack. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, can't save the actual videos at the same time but you may download them from the drone. If you switch on the “Cache video when recording” option, the cache videos will be saved to the SD card in the Smart Controller....

You're welcome, Jacky. The DJI Air 2S doesn't contain an emitting protective radio signal for security. Currently, the Mini 4 Pro is only compatible with DJI RC 2 and DJI RC-N2, and we don't have information yet if it will be compatible with the  DJI Smart Controller. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules