Anyone has some decent footage?
678 14 2023-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
55Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Everything I've seen so far looks significantly worse than shot on my Mini 3 Pro (D-Cinelike, 10 bit, Sharpness/NR -2/-2, using my own Luts), oversharpened with mushy textures and ghosting.
Wondering if it would make any sense to upgrade from my M3P at all.

2023-9-25
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

I have requested few youtubers hope they will share some footage in next few days.
2023-9-25
Use props
Bullflier
lvl.4

Spain

Take a look here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO4PEgZ1pB0&t=919s
2023-9-25
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

2023-9-25
Use props
55Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Wiz33 Posted at 9-25 16:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXJgPk_8YW4&ab_channel=FlytPath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxLq8i2Qnvc&t=74s&ab_channel=PotatoJet

Saw both these videos yesterday. Nothing that looks nearly as good as what I can achieve with the Mini 3 Pro.

Oversharpened video with way too much noise reduction.
Even the video posted by Slashcam with sharpness set to -2 looked awfully artificial.
2023-9-26
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

55Media Posted at 9-26 02:19
Saw both these videos yesterday. Nothing that looks nearly as good as what I can achieve with the Mini 3 Pro.

You won't need a Mini 4 as your happy with the Mini 3 pro. Keep enjoying, happy flying.
2023-9-26
Use props
Steph Jant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152329 ft
United Kingdom

When you say the Mini 4 Pro video you’ve seen so far is worse than your Mini 3 Pro have you looked at video off an SD card or on YouTube?  If YouTube, why would you expect to see high quality video with all the compression that is going on? I suggest you reserve judgement until you have compared actual raw video footage from both drones
2023-9-27
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

55Media Posted at 9-26 02:19

I am not an expert in this field, but what I have seen seems overdrawn to me, and a real comparison for me would be rather that I can compare the photo and film result with the real situation - There I can judge the color fastness and the contrasts, if they really match well

2023-9-27
Use props
55Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

Steph Jant Posted at 9-27 04:15
When you say the Mini 4 Pro video you’ve seen so far is worse than your Mini 3 Pro have you looked at video off an SD card or on YouTube?  If YouTube, why would you expect to see high quality video with all the compression that is going on? I suggest you reserve judgement until you have compared actual raw video footage from both drones

Youtube compression doesn't create sharpening and ghosting artefacts.
May still buy the drone soon and do my own comparison.

At least shadows seem to contain way more chroma detail which was completely lost on the Mini 3 Pro. Wondering if D-Log M can also fix the abysmal skin tones I had with the Mini 3 Pro in D-Cinelike. I have been trying to create a Lut for it for the past 12 months and still cannot figure out how to fix it.
2023-9-28
Use props
55Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

He used -2/-2 for sharpness and noise reduction, the results look really good. No oversharpening nor smearing visible.
2023-9-28
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

55Media Posted at 9-28 12:05
He used -2/-2 for sharpness and noise reduction, the results look really good. No oversharpening nor smearing visible.

I like the complexity of this video but picture quality is not always convincing for me

What interests me at the moment: Is the connection really so much better and more stable ?

I mean all these lovers of over 2km flights I see with skepticism because it involves many risks

2023-9-28
Use props
A1C
Second Officer
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just saw this nighttime video on youtube.  Even with the youtube compression, this looks pretty good.

2023-10-1
Use props
Steph Jant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152329 ft
United Kingdom

I am not suggesting for a minute that the experimental video footage I have taken with my Mini 4 Pro is "decent", but I thought I would share what I have uploaded to Google Drive.  If it helps you great, if not nothing lost.  Note that the footage taken at night is with the Mini 4 Pro static on a bench in our village square.  I didnt have time to fly and film at the same time
Sample Video – Mini 4 Pro

2023-10-4
Use props
Genna Paul
New

United States

Thanks for sharing... Please visit my site: freecapcut.com/capcut-mod-apk/
2023-11-22
Use props
Tood Terry
New

Netherlands

Well thought and amazing description. please check it out: modcapcutapk.com/capcut-for-ios/
2023-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules