Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

2023-9-25
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

please test the wide angle lens in urban environment where architecture & buildings show up.
How good is the side sharpness?
2023-9-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If only there was stock to buy one though.
2023-9-26
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2628530 ft
United States

Is it really worth it, the lens?
2023-9-30
Use props
Mordrapheus
New

United States

Thanks for sharing this, was wondering about wide angle. Curious, is there any distortion towards the outer edges? Maybe Rajan is right and an urban setting would show that better. Thanks
2023-10-19
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Mordrapheus Posted at 10-19 17:12
Thanks for sharing this, was wondering about wide angle. Curious, is there any distortion towards the outer edges? Maybe Rajan is right and an urban setting would show that better. Thanks

I checked another video where user had tested with Mini 3 pro & also shared actual video & images.
For urban environment the wide lens has too much distortion which can be corrected  but a hassle in video, edges are soft & blurry. Works best in rural country side landscape well.
2023-10-19
Use props
patilano30
New

Mexico

El control rc y el dron no preden, solo se mantienen encedidas las  luces por un par de segundos, las pilas estan bien cargadas, saben que peude ser?
2023-11-5
Use props
JeremyB31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1214869 ft
United States

Zoom Lens

I am not impressed with my wide lens, no where near as sharp as no lensI will have to do some more with it before I complain much

2023-11-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I like the wide feel!
2023-11-24
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

In Mavic 3 Wide lens was sensed and most of the functions were disabled - No Panoramas for example, is it like this with Mini 4?
1-8 08:00
Use props
USER001
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Cool, but with the Ultra-Wide lens there is a slight fisheye effect.
3-24 10:26
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

alex_markov Posted at 1-8 08:00
In Mavic 3 Wide lens was sensed and most of the functions were disabled - No Panoramas for example, is it like this with Mini 4?

Taking panorama images works, but the stitching of the drone as well as in stitching programs fails, because the focal length  information in the exif is wrong (still reads original values). Maybe it works when you correct the values manually afterwards for use in stitching programs.
3-24 11:03
Use props
Mavic57Minis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bought one for M4P direct from DJI last week, delivered in three days.  Not been able to try it in "anger" due to wet and windy England.

3-24 11:15
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Mavic57Minis Posted at 3-24 11:15
Bought one for M4P direct from DJI last week, delivered in three days.  Not been able to try it in "anger" due to wet and windy England.

When you manage to fly, show the results and write your impressions, I’ll also decide whether I need it.
3-24 11:40
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Mavic57Minis Posted at 3-24 11:15
Bought one for M4P direct from DJI last week, delivered in three days.  Not been able to try it in "anger" due to wet and windy England.

Do you mean you are in anger because you can't fly, or your drone is in the hangar due to the weather?

"wet and windy England"

Yep... That sounds about right...
3-24 15:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules