ActiveTrack 360 feature on the DJI AIR 3
Single SelectVote, Total 94 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention.  After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-9-25
Use props
WiscoPaddler
lvl.4
United States

This one seems more obvious to add for the Air 3 than anything else.  Unsure why this was left out in the latest firmware update but I assume this is coming sooner than later.
2023-9-25
Use props
BlairAir
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16780791 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please! Also the Firmware update Monday added AR Homepoint but the pulses in the RTH BEAM are MISSING? Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro BOTH have the pulses (green orbs that shoot away along the RTH BEAM.) They are missing. Only on.Air 3..please fix. Not urgent but why should Air 3 have less than the others in visual excitement!  
2023-9-27
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

BlairAir Posted at 9-27 14:36
Please! Also the Firmware update Monday added AR Homepoint but the pulses in the RTH BEAM are MISSING? Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro BOTH have the pulses (green orbs that shoot away along the RTH BEAM.) They are missing. Only on.Air 3..please fix. Not urgent but why should Air 3 have less than the others in visual excitement!

The pulses on the RTH is there on my A3. It wasn't when I first installed the firmware during the first flight after the update. But I took a flight this morning and it was there then.
2023-9-29
Use props
BlairAir
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16780791 ft
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 9-29 13:25
The pulses on the RTH is there on my A3. It wasn't when I first installed the firmware during the first flight after the update. But I took a flight this morning and it was there then.

Good to know. Thats odd behavior,  but whatever the reason,  your experience seems to indicate that it is there now - i will test and confirm. I can always refresh the FW via DJI Assistant 2 for Consumer Drones. Akao, has anyone else observed that there is no option/ability to roll back to any previous FW versions?  Typically there has, in most cases -a listing of the current and the preceding FW version. Some may find roll backs unnecessary. I see them as CRITICAL, when a defect or bug is included,  free of charge on new firmware rollout  - a quick Roll-back can keep you airborne until the bug or mistake is resolved.
2023-10-1
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

Roll back with the DJI Assistant 2 Consumer software is NOT possible
2023-10-1
Use props
Wyldwestaz10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1099068 ft
United States

BlairAir Posted at 10-1 11:58
Good to know. Thats odd behavior,  but whatever the reason,  your experience seems to indicate that it is there now - i will test and confirm. I can always refresh the FW via DJI Assistant 2 for Consumer Drones. Akao, has anyone else observed that there is no option/ability to roll back to any previous FW versions?  Typically there has, in most cases -a listing of the current and the preceding FW version. Some may find roll backs unnecessary. I see them as CRITICAL, when a defect or bug is included,  free of charge on new firmware rollout  - a quick Roll-back can keep you airborne until the bug or mistake is resolved.

They took away the ability to roll back a long time ago. When I bought my MA2 in 2020 they were there but I haven’t seen them for maybe two years using by windows pc.
2023-10-1
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, rolling back was something that got took away some time ago.  Like Wyldwestaz10 mentioned, back in 2020 was when that got took away. I usually wait a few days before updating to a new firmware just to see what everyone else says about it.
2023-10-2
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

Air 3 should have all the features mini 4 pro has plus more and less features than Mavic 3. All the hardware should be there in an air 3 for active track 360
2023-10-8
Use props
kahixa
lvl.1

Germany

You're welcome! It's great to hear that you're considering forwarding the suggestion to your designated team for evaluation. If there are any significant updates or implementations based on this feedback, it will undoubtedly be a valuable addition for your users. Keeping everyone informed about updates through your official website is a good practice. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Thank you for your prompt response and willingness to consider user input.
2023-10-17
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 193156 ft
Greece

Η dji δεν ενδιαφέρεται για τους πελάτες της μόνο για το κέρδος και είναι εντελώς απαράδεκτο αυτό που κάνουν και με αυτή τη πολιτική που κάνουν θα το πληρώσουν πολύ ακριβά, τους έχω στείλει πολλές φορές στο chat να το προσθέσουν αυτό καθώς και το vision assist 360 του mavic 3 για το δικό μας το air 3 και όλοι λένε το ίδιο παραμύθι ότι κάνουν προώθηση στο αρμόδιο τμήμα, μην τους πιστεύετε είναι ψεύτες και αδίστακτοι εγώ προσωπικά δεν ξανά κάνω αγορά από αυτούς που δεν με σέβονται και θα πάω σε autel δώσαμε 1589 ευρώ και δεν μας έχουν καινούρια χαρακτηριστικά παρά μόνο τα ίδια όπως είχε και το air2s μέχρι και η κάμερα του air2s είναι καλύτερη, dji θα το πληρώσεις ακριβά αυτό που κάνεις θυμίσου την ημερομηνία που στο γράφω και θα δεις οι πωλήσεις σου θα πάνε στο πάτο π, δεν γίνεται να κοροϊδεύεις εσυ για το κέρδος σου και μόνο
2023-10-23
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 193156 ft
Greece

kahixa Posted at 10-17 10:45
You're welcome! It's great to hear that you're considering forwarding the suggestion to your designated team for evaluation. If there are any significant updates or implementations based on this feedback, it will undoubtedly be a valuable addition for your users. Keeping everyone informed about updates through your official website is a good practice. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Thank you for your prompt response and willingness to consider user input.

Μην τους πιστεύεις το ίδιο λένε σε όλους
2023-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules