Request to add Active Track 360 to Air 3
4172 34 2023-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maciek L
lvl.1

Poland

Can you please add Active Track 360 to the Air 3?

2023-9-25
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

This will eventually come to the Air 3 and Mavic 3 series since all of them share the same basic concept of their 360 degree OA.
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-9-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea
2023-9-26
Use props
fansf325aff2
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hopefully won’t have to wait long for it
2023-9-26
Use props
BlairAir
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16780791 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please! This was my very first thought when I ordered the Mini 4 Pro to add to Sir 3 and Mavic 3 Pro
2023-9-27
Use props
BlairAir
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16780791 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also the Firmware update Monday added AR Homepoint but the pulses in the RTH BEAM are MISSING? Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro BOTH have the pulses (green orbs that shoot away along the RTH BEAM.) They are missing. Only on.Air 3..please fix. Not urgent but why should Air 3 have less than the others in visual excitement!  
2023-9-27
Use props
djiuser_TWpbLJrMFRog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36969 ft
Canada

Please add  ActiveTrack 360° to dji air 3, it's not fair that the mini 4 pro has it and not the air 3.
Also please improve the tracking..  it doesn't see smaller obstructions and it gets confused, instead of avoiding it goes higher which makes it more likely to get damaged as it hits obstruction then fall out of the sky.. please also why doesn't it follow me smoothly.. and also the speed that the active track works at.. its tooo slow.. I don't just want to film people walking..
2023-9-27
Use props
djiuser_TWpbLJrMFRog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36969 ft
Canada

PLEASE ADD.. focus tracking for dji air 3.. please, please, please...........
2023-9-27
Use props
djiuser_XOsyY1UPuT5g
lvl.1

Belgium

Active 360 tracking for air 3 please that would be nice  !
2023-9-28
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

BlairAir Posted at 9-27 14:40
Also the Firmware update Monday added AR Homepoint but the pulses in the RTH BEAM are MISSING? Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro BOTH have the pulses (green orbs that shoot away along the RTH BEAM.) They are missing. Only on.Air 3..please fix. Not urgent but why should Air 3 have less than the others in visual excitement!

I noticed this just after the update that the pulses weren't there. That was the day the new firmware came out that added the AI features. I hadn't flown since then until this morning and I tried the RTH, and the pulses is there now.
2023-9-29
Use props
djiuser_TRzxZ4bm2ZiS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 525279 ft
Denmark

Come on DJI - we need Active Track 360 to the Air 3
2023-9-29
Use props
djiuser_yM1YkfAksAfb
New

United Kingdom

+1 would be great
2023-10-4
Use props
djiuser_uNUt6Zp7LPQk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 417612 ft
Germany

+ 1 Only makes sense that the Air 3 also gets this feature!
2023-10-11
Use props
inkle8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79452 ft
Malaysia

Please add this feature!
2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_TWpbLJrMFRog Posted at 9-27 17:57
Please add  ActiveTrack 360° to dji air 3, it's not fair that the mini 4 pro has it and not the air 3.
Also please improve the tracking..  it doesn't see smaller obstructions and it gets confused, instead of avoiding it goes higher which makes it more likely to get damaged as it hits obstruction then fall out of the sky.. please also why doesn't it follow me smoothly.. and also the speed that the active track works at.. its tooo slow.. I don't just want to film people walking..

We appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your feedback to the related department. Thank you for your great support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-18
Use props
Pietro Rizzetto
lvl.2
Italy

Yes please I pay you take my money but add all the ai features of mini 4 pro
2023-10-20
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 193156 ft
Greece

Είστε ψεύτες και κοροϊδεύετε το κόσμο σας έχω πει εδώ και δύο χρόνια να προσθέσετε ελληνική γλώσσα και κοροϊδεύετε είστε απατεωνες, να προσθέσετε active track 360 του mini 4 pro στο air 3 καθώς και vision assist camera 360 mavic 3 σε air 3 και πάλι τίποτα δεν έχετε κάνει η μόνη απάντηση σας είναι να κάνετε προωθηση σχολίων στην αρμόδια ομάδα σας η οποία είναι εντελώς αχρηστη, θα πάμε σε autel γιατί αρκετά με τη κοροιδια σας
2023-10-23
Use props
djiuser_ZS48IyyVFwEA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1000935 ft
Canada

Hello, yes, it would be important to add this option. Besides, I don't understand why this hasn't already been done. THANK YOU!
2023-10-26
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 193156 ft
Greece

Είναι απαράδεκτοι και αναξιόπιστη σαν εταιρεία τους έχω πει αρκετές φορές να το προσθέσουν και το μόνο που λένε συνέχεια είναι ότι έχουν στείλει τα σχόλια στο αρμόδιο τμήμα, συνεχίστε έτσι εκεί στη dji και όταν θα χάσετε όλους τους πελάτες σας θα δείτε τότε τι καλά είναι αρκετή υπομονή κάναμε, πήραμε ένα drone νέο μοντέλο για να έχουμε καινούρια χαρακτηριστικά και μου έχετε ένα 360 active track πολύ ελλιπείς.
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MadboyAgr Posted at 11-1 22:40
Είναι απαράδεκτοι και αναξιόπιστη σαν εταιρεία τους έχω πει αρκετές φορές να το προσθέσουν και το μόνο που λένε συνέχεια είναι ότι έχουν στείλει τα σχόλια στο αρμόδιο τμήμα, συνεχίστε έτσι εκεί στη dji και όταν θα χάσετε όλους τους πελάτες σας θα δείτε τότε τι καλά είναι αρκετή υπομονή κάναμε, πήραμε ένα drone νέο μοντέλο για να έχουμε καινούρια χαρακτηριστικά και μου έχετε ένα 360 active track πολύ ελλιπείς.

Hi there. We do submit your requests. We are sorry not all the requests are being granted or may take time to be released but please be assured that we value your feedback and are more than glad to help you forward it to the related department to handle. We appreciate your patience.
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ZS48IyyVFwEA Posted at 10-26 17:02
Hello, yes, it would be important to add this option. Besides, I don't understand why this hasn't already been done. THANK YOU!

Thank you very much for your feedback. I will forward this to the related team. We appreciate your great support.
2023-11-8
Use props
djiuser_v8QobWMUoaac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2365 ft
Slovakia

I had a mini 4 pro and then returned it and bought an air 3 for 70mm. But I'm disappointed that it doesn't have all the features from the mini 4 like the Active Track 360. I assumed that it should be a given.
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_v8QobWMUoaac Posted at 11-17 11:50
I had a mini 4 pro and then returned it and bought an air 3 for 70mm. But I'm disappointed that it doesn't have all the features from the mini 4 like the Active Track 360. I assumed that it should be a given.

Sorry about the trouble. Your feedback will be forwarded to the related team. We appreciate your patience.
2023-11-17
Use props
Wyldwestaz10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1099068 ft
United States

Please add this to the Air 3. It obviously can be done with a software/ firmware update and if the Mini 4 has it I believe the Air 3 should. I know many pilots request a lot more functions/ features but I believe this is one simple addition which a higher grade drone should have. Patiently waiting. Thank you.
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wyldwestaz10 Posted at 12-2 14:14
Please add this to the Air 3. It obviously can be done with a software/ firmware update and if the Mini 4 has it I believe the Air 3 should. I know many pilots request a lot more functions/ features but I believe this is one simple addition which a higher grade drone should have. Patiently waiting. Thank you.

Hi, there! Thank you for expressing your support for this feature. Please rest assured that we've registered the information and provided feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-12-3
Use props
djiuser_J5bsJ3KDogxG
New

Australia

I was just told by the online Sales agent that ActiveTrack 360 is already available on the Air 3. Is anyone able to confirm if this is definitely true before I go buy one based on this feature being enabled?

2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_J5bsJ3KDogxG Posted at 12-3 14:42
I was just told by the online Sales agent that ActiveTrack 360 is already available on the Air 3. Is anyone able to confirm if this is definitely true before I go buy one based on this feature being enabled?

[view_image]

Hi. It is not yet supported. You can refer to the released notes to see what features were added to the Air 3 firmware. Here is the link for you to check the release notes: https://forum.dji.com/thread-294639-1-1.html. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-12-5
Use props
djiuser_ZS48IyyVFwEA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1000935 ft
Canada

hello, I find it very disappointing that this option is not available on the Air 3. even see, I don't understand.  I am confident that in the coming days this will be added.
2023-12-17
Use props
djiuser_IbLoCCmHUQy5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1811673 ft

United States

djiuser_J5bsJ3KDogxG Posted at 12-3 14:42
I was just told by the online Sales agent that ActiveTrack 360 is already available on the Air 3. Is anyone able to confirm if this is definitely true before I go buy one based on this feature being enabled?

[view_image]

It is not on the Air 3, I just used it today on my Air 3.  Please add it in an update for the Air 3.
2023-12-19
Use props
djiuser_IbLoCCmHUQy5
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-5 03:14
Hi. It is not yet supported. You can refer to the released notes to see what features were added to the Air 3 firmware. Here is the link for you to check the release notes: https://forum.dji.com/thread-294639-1-1.html. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please!  Another request to add Active Track 360 to Air 3.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_IbLoCCmHUQy5 Posted at 12-19 20:13
Please!  Another request to add Active Track 360 to Air 3.

We apologize for the inconvenience we will continue submitting your requests to the related department for awareness. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-20
Use props
djiuser_IbLoCCmHUQy5
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-20 02:04
We apologize for the inconvenience we will continue submitting your requests to the related department for awareness. We appreciate your patience.

They took care of it with the latest update, thanks!
2023-12-21
Use props
djiuser_IbLoCCmHUQy5
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_IbLoCCmHUQy5 Posted at 12-19 20:12
It is not on the Air 3, I just used it today on my Air 3.  Please add it in an update for the Air 3.

It has been added with latest update.
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_IbLoCCmHUQy5 Posted at 12-21 20:06
They took care of it with the latest update, thanks!

Awesome. It's good to know that the majority's request has already been granted. We will continue making sure all users' feedback is being heard to optimize and improve DJI products and services. Thank you for your support and patience.
2023-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules