5798 26 2023-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I hooked up the usb port on the RC2 remote to a hdmi adapter and you can view the RC2 screen on an external screen.I hooked up my old white original goggles to the RC2 usb out and they provided a view (only) in them.
2023-9-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats great news indeed.  Thanks for sharing.
2023-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for sharing this experience of yours. We're glad that this function works on your end. Please note that the DJI RC 2 does not support HDMI input but supports HDMI output. However, the output function has not been compatibility tested, so there may be issues like unstable transmission or lag during use. It is recommended to test it before live streaming to ensure stable transmission before using this feature. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-26
Use props
Doguard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124803 ft
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-26 21:48
Hi there. Thank you for sharing this experience of yours. We're glad that this function works on your end. Please note that the DJI RC 2 does not support HDMI input but supports HDMI output. However, the output function has not been compatibility tested, so there may be issues like unstable transmission or lag during use. It is recommended to test it before live streaming to ensure stable transmission before using this feature. Thank you for your understanding.

Can we get clean feed only?
Without OSD. (I mean liveview.)
2023-10-4
Use props
A1C
Second Officer
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can someone describe how they can do this?  I have several different usb-c to hdmi adapters, and I tried with my Atomos Ninja and plain old TV and couldn't get it to display.  Is there a setting I'm missing?  It would be cool to be able to hook up an external monitor.
2023-10-4
Use props
A1C
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I have several that I already tried.  So either I'm doing something wrong, or like you said, all my cables are incompatible.  I'll have to play with this a bit more after work.  Maybe Dji can provide some info, please?
2023-10-4
Use props
A1C
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yeah I had several lying around that I used to use to connect a Mac to my displays.  Those still work on that computer, so figured they would work here.  I have a couple of capture cards that I will try later.
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Doguard Posted at 10-4 03:07
Can we get clean feed only?
Without OSD. (I mean liveview.)

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention.  After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-6
Use props
fansaef376bf
New

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-6 06:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention.  After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Can you please advice if firmware update is release for DJI mini4 RC2 controller to be able to output video without OSD via USB-C port?
2023-11-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansaef376bf Posted at 11-9 09:50
Can you please advice if firmware update is release for DJI mini4 RC2 controller to be able to output video without OSD via USB-C port?

Hi there. Regretfully, we cannot provide information relevant to the question yet. But please rest assured your requests are being sent to the related department for consideration. Thank you for your patience.
2023-11-18
Use props
TJB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147283 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, what devices have been successfully used as the second screen? Can it have USB Type C 2 or does it need to have a USB Type C 3 port? Thanks
2023-11-23
Use props
Mavic57Minis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TJB Posted at 11-23 01:11
Hi, what devices have been successfully used as the second screen? Can it have USB Type C 2 or does it need to have a USB Type C 3 port? Thanks
As per DJI its USB 3. Youneed a usb to hdmi adaptor. I've connected to Samsung smart TV.
2023-11-23
Use props
stihl88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87556 ft
Australia

Does anyone know of a small phone sized screen that will allow the Drone camera and feed from another camera on the same display, the other feed would ideally be a PIP with the Drones video as the main feed with the option to switch images.
1-28 13:36
Use props
AccXess
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-11-18 02:02
Hi there. Regretfully, we cannot provide information relevant to the question yet. But please rest assured your requests are being sent to the related department for consideration. Thank you for your patience.

Any update on the RC2 clean feed yet?
2-12 08:44
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AccXess Posted at 2-12 08:44
Any update on the RC2 clean feed yet?

Hi. DJI has not announced any plans for the clean view yet but we are actively forwarding your requests to the relevant team. Thank you for your patience.
2-13 00:56
Use props
fans784f71b4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 46798589 ft
  • >>>
United States

The mini 4 pro would work in many live broadcast situations where its size and low noise would be an asset. But it needs a clean feed out.
2-21 20:47
Use props
djiuser_lLCmBSeodUGU
lvl.1

United States

2/24/24 Has anyone figured out how to mirror the RC 2 Smart controller (not the pro) to an android device ?

I got it to mirror on my PC monitor voi HDMI, but no luck to an android.

I don't want to control the Drone from it, just have a big beautiful screen to peek at while in flight.

Thanks !
2-24 11:13
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

djiuser_lLCmBSeodUGU Posted at 2-24 11:13
2/24/24 Has anyone figured out how to mirror the RC 2 Smart controller (not the pro) to an android device ?

I got it to mirror on my PC monitor voi HDMI, but no luck to an android.

2-24 11:42
Use props
Rkorell
lvl.2
Germany

Serg SSA Posted at 2-24 11:42
https://youtu.be/qVKLHl84F7A?si=znhfG723J96IhVM2

FYI: I‘ve bought exaxctly this configuration from this vendor - don‘t work with my controller (brand new and newest FW).
The frame grabber is recognized by the app but no video signal is detected…

Regards,
Ralf
2-25 02:00
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Rkorell Posted at 2-25 02:00
FYI: I‘ve bought exaxctly this configuration from this vendor - don‘t work with my controller (brand new and newest FW).
The frame grabber is recognized by the app but no video signal is detected…

Please note that you must first connect all the adapters and only then turn on the remote control. Did you do this?
2-25 06:03
Use props
Rkorell
lvl.2
Germany

Serg SSA Posted at 2-25 06:03
Please note that you must first connect all the adapters and only then turn on the remote control. Did you do this?

Thanks for this idea.
Have not done this in this order…

Will give it a try and will keep you posted if this helps!

Warm regards,
Ralf
2-25 09:36
Use props
Rkorell
lvl.2
Germany

Serg SSA Posted at 2-25 06:03
Please note that you must first connect all the adapters and only then turn on the remote control. Did you do this?

Dear Serg SSA,
again thanks a LOT for this hint.
I can confirm: First plugging in the USB C adaptor and THEN start the RC: This works.
Video is transmitted than successfully.

Warm regards,
Ralf
2-26 00:47
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Rkorell Posted at 2-26 00:47
Dear Serg SSA,
again thanks a LOT for this hint.
I can confirm: First plugging in the USB C adaptor and THEN start the RC: This works.

I'm glad it worked out for you) Have a nice flight!
2-26 02:39
Use props
sullit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27612 ft

Australia

What if I have an older ipad pro with Lightning connector instead of the USB-C on the 2022 and newer models, Is there a  UVC cable with Lightning so I don't have to have yet another  adapter from Lightning > USB-A ?
3-3 18:53
Use props
sullit
lvl.1

Australia

duplicate input, laggy browser
3-3 18:56
Use props
sullit
lvl.1