Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Hi,

I own Mavic 3 and Goggles Integra and funny to play.

I realy wonder if the Mini 4 Pro will be compatible like Air 3 so soon? I am trying to convince myself that i should buy Mini 4 Pro, help me DJI

2023-9-26
Use props
DACP071690
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106457 ft

Colombia

Hi. I just purchased the new dji mini 4 pro. I am a little dissapointed that its not yet compatible with any goggles. Do you guys think this will be addressed soon with a firmware update? Or do you think it will not, if so I would have to sell my mini 4 pro and go with the mini 3 pro as i really want to experience the goggles either integra or 2.
2023-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the DJI Mini 4 Pro is not compatible with any DJI Goggles that we have. This suggestion was already been forwarded to our relevant team for attention. For the latest news and updates, you may subscribe to our official website at https://www.dji.com/global. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-26
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Dirty Bird Posted at 9-26 19:04
I cannot say how soon but, as they were able to accomplish it with the Air 3, I am confident they can do it with the Mini 4 & we will be able to use our goggles at some point.  I really would like to be able to use the goggles with the regular RC.  The Motion Controller 2 is fun, but it lacks the precision & smooth control available with sticks.

+1

I don't understand why this doesn't released yet. I may select to use between Motion Controller 2 and "DJI RC/RC Pro". Why shall i use MC2?
2023-9-26
Use props
pinballwiz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3808425 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-26 21:06
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the DJI Mini 4 Pro is not compatible with any DJI Goggles that we have. This suggestion was already been forwarded to our relevant team for attention. For the latest news and updates, you may subscribe to our official website at https://www.dji.com/global. Thank you for your valued support.

Can you please make the inquiry and find out when the firmware will support Goggles 2? I don’t want to keep refreshing the pages every day…
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

pinballwiz Posted at 9-28 19:59
Can you please make the inquiry and find out when the firmware will support Goggles 2? I don’t want to keep refreshing the pages every day…

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have any information about the said inquiry. For the latest news and updates, you may subscribe to our official website at https://www.dji.com/global. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-29
Use props
pinballwiz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3808425 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-29 20:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we don't have any information about the said inquiry. For the latest news and updates, you may subscribe to our official website at https://www.dji.com/global. Thank you for your valued support.

Your link doesn’t work.
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sorry for the trouble. Please remove the .(dot) at the end of the link. Try this  https://www.dji.com/global
2023-10-2
Use props
djiuser_L6pRVj79fePc
New
United States

I'm also waiting for  integra and motion  controller2  support  for my new mini4.  That would be  a great combo for waypoints  setup.
2023-10-3
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_L6pRVj79fePc Posted at 10-3 13:16
I'm also waiting for  integra and motion  controller2  support  for my new mini4.  That would be  a great combo for waypoints  setup.

I don't yet have the Mini 4 but please help me understand how you would launch a waypoint mission when you only have the goggles and the mc connected to the drone?
2023-10-3
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

not to make an argument, but if you have to convince yourself that you want a drone, you must either not care about money, or are rich.
I would just wait for the next drone in the near future.
2023-10-3
Use props
djiuser_L6pRVj79fePc
New
United States

The Saint Posted at 10-3 13:58
I don't yet have the Mini 4 but please help me understand how you would launch a waypoint mission when you only have the goggles and the mc connected to the drone?

Would  need full support for mc and goggles. Would be nice to  fly to position one, click button to  set, then fly to position 2 click button, etc etc.

If thats not going to be possible, even limited support would work  with rc and goggles like the mini 3, or air 3.  
2023-10-3
Use props
fans95d1a12c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94760 ft
United States

It’s bull...
2023-10-9
Use props
djiuser_0Y8HWfN4TMIt
lvl.1

Netherlands

Potato mini Posted at 10-3 15:29
not to make an argument, but if you have to convince yourself that you want a drone, you must either not care about money, or are rich.
I would just wait for the next drone in the near future.

Keeping waiting is also not a solution
2023-10-19
Use props
djiuser_gcd6jPjSakqn
New
Flight distance : 69888 ft
United States

DACP071690 Posted at 9-26 18:59
Hi. I just purchased the new dji mini 4 pro. I am a little dissapointed that its not yet compatible with any goggles. Do you guys think this will be addressed soon with a firmware update? Or do you think it will not, if so I would have to sell my mini 4 pro and go with the mini 3 pro as i really want to experience the goggles either integra or 2.

I am riding the same boat as well. I have recently purchased fly more combo of DJI Mini 4 Pro and desperately waiting on the firmware update for to be compatible with DJI Integra Goggles which I am very much inclined to purchase.
2023-10-20
Use props
Steve Randal
New

United States

DACP071690 Posted at 9-26 18:59

Im hopeful they will make a set of goggles for for the mini 4 soon
2023-10-22
Use props
Aquamans
New

United States

Is there any date expected for the goggles? Ive got the mini 4 pro in my cart though id resort to a mini 3 if its going to take months to get the goggles going. smh
2023-10-24
Use props
fans34c340bf
New

United States

I sold my Mini 3 Pro to get the Mini 4 Pro, foolishly assuming that the 4 would be compatible with my Goggles 2. It looks like I may have to go back to the 3. Get it together DJI!! Make the Mini 4 Pro compatible with the Goggles 2 and Integra with the normal controller (no more goofy motion controller!!).
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans34c340bf Posted at 10-26 11:40
I sold my Mini 3 Pro to get the Mini 4 Pro, foolishly assuming that the 4 would be compatible with my Goggles 2. It looks like I may have to go back to the 3. Get it together DJI!! Make the Mini 4 Pro compatible with the Goggles 2 and Integra with the normal controller (no more goofy motion controller!!).

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-10-31
Use props
fans95d1a12c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94760 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 9-26 14:18
I am in the same boat.  Given that the Air 3 is now compatible I am optimistic the Mini 4 will also become compatible in a future firmware update.

As the Goggles 2/Integra & Motion Controller 2 are O3 devices & may not be capable of O4 connectivity, my hunch is the way the Air 3 was made compatible is by reverting it to the O3 protocol while connected to those devices.  If so, the same technique could be used to make the Air 3 & Mini 4 compatible with the RC Pro.

Had a phantom 4 pro, I just got mini 4,  what a great drone! Just wish DJI would make goggles compatible
2023-11-9
Use props
djiuser_d3Bi7bZgYQga
lvl.3

United States

I haven't bought anything, yet,  but waiting until I'm confortable buying the m4p.  There are too many complaints so far & waiting for my "green light" to go on b/4 clicking the buy button.  Goggles would be cool.
2023-11-9
Use props
djiuser_d3Bi7bZgYQga
lvl.3

United States

Why does dji keep hitting the "copy/paste" button on comments?  "We understand your concern and will relay the message....."
2023-11-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_d3Bi7bZgYQga Posted at 11-9 11:15
Why does dji keep hitting the "copy/paste" button on comments?  "We understand your concern and will relay the message....."

Hi there. Because we actually do submit every request and feedback. We are really sorry it takes time or not all requests are being granted. All request undergoes evaluation first and will be announced when it's approved. We appreciate your patience.
2023-11-12
Use props
glenngrujic1984
lvl.1

Serbia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-12 00:37
Hi there. Because we actually do submit every request and feedback. We are really sorry it takes time or not all requests are being granted. All request undergoes evaluation first and will be announced when it's approved. We appreciate your patience.

Dear ADMIN's can you please let the managers and district managers know you will increase revenue for the company immediately if you implement the googles ? I too am ready to buy them same day they will be compatible with the mini 4 pro, if the inferior mini 3 pro can it should have been working out of the box on the mini 4 can we please see proof you are submitting this information where it needs to be heard? may i have contact information on the big bosses so I can contact them directly on this matter? it needs to be solved now thank you for  being a kind ADMIN
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

glenngrujic1984 Posted at 11-14 12:45
Dear ADMIN's can you please let the managers and district managers know you will increase revenue for the company immediately if you implement the googles ? I too am ready to buy them same day they will be compatible with the mini 4 pro, if the inferior mini 3 pro can it should have been working out of the box on the mini 4 can we please see proof you are submitting this information where it needs to be heard? may i have contact information on the big bosses so I can contact them directly on this matter? it needs to be solved now thank you for  being a kind ADMIN

I understand how important this request is to you. This very feedback will be submitted to the development team to be reviewed and evaluated. Unfortunately, we can't provide you with actual footage/screenshots of your request being forwarded as our tools are confidential.  But I hope you get peace of mind by checking your co-forum user, Suren's post https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=297113. Let me assure you we don't have any reasons to ignore your request and I am more than glad to help. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Prometeus Posted at 11-14 13:26
Currently, I have two more tabs open in my browser: one on the store where I plan to purchase the Mini 4 Pro, and the other here in this forum waiting for a confirmation that the Mini 4 Pro is compatible with Goggles 2 like the Air 3, with about the same characteristics and that is already compatible. Come on DJI engineers, what are you waiting for to let Mini 4 Pro also be compatible with Goggles 2?

Thank you for your feedback. Let me also forward this to the related team. Please visit the DJI official website at https://www.dji.com/ for the latest news and updates. We appreciate your patience.
2023-11-15
Use props
Rickjarreau
lvl.1
United States

I gave up worrying about this.  I am using a pair of 4 year old FPV googles from when I raced quads and it has a mini HDMI input on them. I just picked up a usb-c to mini HDMI  cable. They work great, but I sure wish DJI would get these goggles v2 working
2023-11-15
Use props
djiuser_9wJy8gAG5SGh
lvl.2
Canada

Some frustration leaking into this thread! I too am waiting for mini 4 pro compatibility with goggles. Returned mine in favour of the Air 3 for that reason. Important to remember though that DJI isn’t a public utility. It’s a private company - Chinese at that - and it doesn’t “owe” us anything beyond the excellent products it produces. Having said that, it’s reasonable to assume that whatever magic  fairy dust it sprinkled on the Air 3 to make it goggles compatible would also work with the Mini 4 - both being ocusync 4. If I was in the mood to speculate I might wonder if they’re waiting on the much anticipated ocusync 4 goggles to land. Better to shore up demand.
2023-11-16
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Looking forward to DJI releasing their new FPV drone, goggles and motion controller 3, which will have Ocusync 4, and be compatible with my Mini 4Pro        
2023-11-17
Use props
djiuser_xRpjXGcLJcHi
New

Estonia

Unfortunately I'm another "lucky" person who sold the DJI mini 3 pro a month ago and bought a DJI mini 4 pro with DJI Goggles Integra in Black Friday. Today I received it, unpacked it, tried to connect it and for a long time I couldn't figure out how to do it. Only now I saw here that they are not compatible (on dji page i didnt find information). And now I think what to do, cry and say goodbye to money or hope that you will combine. Since I can't take the glasses back (I unpacked everything), and in Estonia such goods can't be returned I think I said goodbye to my money for nothing
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_xRpjXGcLJcHi Posted at 11-28 12:35
Unfortunately I'm another "lucky" person who sold the DJI mini 3 pro a month ago and bought a DJI mini 4 pro with DJI Goggles Integra in Black Friday. Today I received it, unpacked it, tried to connect it and for a long time I couldn't figure out how to do it. Only now I saw here that they are not compatible (on dji page i didnt find information). And now I think what to do, cry and say goodbye to money or hope that you will combine. Since I can't take the glasses back (I unpacked everything), and in Estonia such goods can't be returned  I think I said goodbye to my money for nothing

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. You can still use your DJI Mini 4 Pro as I believe that you have the remote controller on it and you can still maximize the new features and the outstanding output of this new product. Don't worry, we will continue to provide feedback on the said suggestion and hope that this will be considered in the future. I hope you have a wonderful day ahead.
2023-11-28
Use props
djiuser_O36WFcGrwhdN
New

Netherlands

They will probably wait until the Mini 4 gets a discount price and then add this feature. I actually think DJI will benefit financially when they make it compatible from  the beginning because it will attract a larger group of buyers.
2023-11-29
Use props
djiuser_Ynh75WnwWAs7
lvl.1

Australia

DJI please let us know if this is on the roadmap - only thing stopping me buying one at the moment..
2023-11-29
Use props
xQuestx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61161 ft

United States

I'd love to see this also.
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Ynh75WnwWAs7 Posted at 11-29 20:44
DJI please let us know if this is on the roadmap - only thing stopping me buying one at the moment..

Hello, there. Thank you for the additional input. Please stay tuned to our official website for future updates. Thank you for your support!
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

xQuestx Posted at 11-30 01:59
I'd love to see this also.

Thank you for your additional input. Rest assured that we've recorded this suggestion and forwarded it to our respective team. Please pay attention to our official website for further updates. Thank you for choosing DJI!
2023-11-30
Use props
djiuser_V9CdQH3S8B3s
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I would also love to see this implemented soon!
2023-11-30
Use props
djiuser_FlAnRMA7M4Q4
New
Flight distance : 145082 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-26 21:06

I don’t know how many more people you need to hear from, but you must be losing a lot of sales because nobody will buy the new DJI four without being compatible with the Integra goggles and it’s a shame because you shouldn’t release product and then have it not compatible with something so great as those goggles Very disappointed and I have quite a bit of DJ equipment. I think I should make it a priority to the goggles work, especially with the latest
2023-11-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_FlAnRMA7M4Q4 Posted at 11-30 19:12
I don’t know how many more people you need to hear from, but you must be losing a lot of sales because nobody will buy the new DJI four without being compatible with the Integra goggles and it’s a shame because you shouldn’t release product and then have it not compatible with something so great as those goggles Very disappointed and I have quite a bit of DJ equipment. I think I should make it a priority to the goggles work, especially with the latest

more than 2 or 3.  in the u.s. it's not even legal to fly your mini 4 alone using goggles without a spotter.  it's hardly the "must have" setup of the holiday season.  i have the mini 3 and the goggles, it's nothing to write home about.  something tells me you just want it because it's not available.  when it comes available, you won't buy it.  who are you kidding.  
2023-11-30
Use props
djiuser_Lx2ep0CvActU
lvl.1

Croatia

Can some body tell will Mini 4 Pro be compatible with Goggles 2 or not?...
Prices are low right now and I want to know should I buy Mini 4 Pro or go with other drones that have DJI O3 Air Unit.
2023-12-2
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules