How to get , Air 2s drone/aircraft only replacement??
857 4 2023-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
N-Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 330092 ft
  • >>>
United States

So .. last night i had a small mishap and crashed my air 2s , i already sent it for repair to dji..

What i would like to know..(BTW  i called dji) How to get just a drone/aircraft ... its all over ebay and other retailers online. drone only sealed unopened box.

i called dji and they said they dont sell it that way... then how are these retailers getting these new DONE/AIRCRAFT ONLY FOR SALE.

i do not have warranty or care fresh.
dji.png
2023-9-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just take a look at the photos for the drone in question.  You'll see some of these are the original kit and yes it is sealed which means the contents are new.  But when you buy them, they'll remove the contents and send you the drone only.  But there are operations and resellers that will do the same and even place a sticker over the contents descriptions printed on the box (just check the photos in the auction).  Anybody can re-seal a box.  AFAIK there is no DJI single sku available for retail sale but it's possible there are special purpose kits available.
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there! Thank you for expressing your interest in our DJI products. We would like to inform you that while our company offers standardized packages for our products, other retailers of DJI products may customize their packages according to their target market.

Please note that some retailers may offer bundles or promotions that include additional accessories, such as extra batteries or carrying cases, which may not be included in our standard package. It is always recommended to carefully evaluate the contents of your purchase to ensure that they fit your requirements. I hope this information helps.

If you have any further concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
2023-9-28
Use props
N-Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 330092 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks everyone for the reply.. very informative.
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

N-Mavic Posted at 9-28 12:16
Thanks everyone for the reply.. very informative.

You're most welcome, N-Mavic. Have a nice day!
2023-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules