Integra goggles fail to connect to O3 air unit
532 10 2023-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_buvmLC8W1X6h
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47500 ft
United Kingdom

Both goggles and O3 are updated to latest firmware. Binding was successful and O3 mode is selected. Goggles attempting to connect to O3 but after few seconds they return a fail message saying to select the O3 mode or connect the goggles to O3. I also noticed that all options under the menu Transmission >Pilot are greyed out and cannot be amended. Not sure if this is related but i would expect that these options were active. Please help
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. In order to better to assist, would you please provide us a video recording? We will forward to our engnineer team to further check, thanks.
2023-9-29
Use props
djiuser_buvmLC8W1X6h
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you for the quick response. I ordered a new FC/ESC to connect the O3 so i can eliminate any possibility that the issue is not between the Integra and the O3. I will then revert with a video. Probably end of the coming week.
Many thanks,
Petros
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_buvmLC8W1X6h Posted at 9-30 13:00
Thank you for the quick response. I ordered a new FC/ESC to connect the O3 so i can eliminate any possibility that the issue is not between the Integra and the O3. I will then revert with a video. Probably end of the coming week.
Many thanks,
Petros

Thank you, Petros, we look forward to your reply.
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_buvmLC8W1X6h
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, i received the new FC but nothing changed. I recorded 3 short clips that show the problem. How can I send you the videos?
2023-10-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_buvmLC8W1X6h Posted at 10-6 10:38
Hi, i received the new FC but nothing changed. I recorded 3 short clips that show the problem. How can I send you the videos?

Hi, would you please upload it to a cloud drive and share it with us?
Please remember to open to all.
2023-10-6
Use props
djiuser_buvmLC8W1X6h
lvl.1
United Kingdom

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nf0u1d3x25pli19joolbw/20231006_191027.mp4?rlkey=c403kxu5bul0gkk03bde9obdg&dl=0
2023-10-7
Use props
djiuser_buvmLC8W1X6h
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I am just sending you for your record...in case other users face the same issue. Because i have managed to solve the problem. What i did is just binding again the goggles with the O3. Still not sure why i was facing the problem since the initial binding process completed successfully and resulted in O3 added to my modes options. The transmission/ pilot menu also works after the second binding. Thank you for your support
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_buvmLC8W1X6h Posted at 10-7 12:55
I am just sending you for your record...in case other users face the same issue. Because i have managed to solve the problem. What i did is just binding again the goggles with the O3. Still not sure why i was facing the problem since the initial binding process completed successfully and resulted in O3 added to my modes options. The transmission/ pilot menu also works after the second binding. Thank you for your support

Thank you for the updates. Just to double confirm the issue has been resolved, right?
Please let us know if you have any issues.
2023-10-7
Use props
djiuser_buvmLC8W1X6h
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The issue has bee resolved.
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_buvmLC8W1X6h Posted at 10-7 22:59
The issue has bee resolved.

Noted. Please feel free to talk if you have any questions.
2023-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules