339 3 2023-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3a0341c4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12129199 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you hook up a monitor to the RC Pro and select "Liveview", you're supposed to get a clean view of the camera. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. When you choose liveview, if you change anything on the RC screen,  it changes the screen on your monitor as well. Because,  I mount my monitor above the controller,  it would be ideal if I could display the map or Vision Assist on the RC screen while displaying the liveview on the monitor.
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans3a0341c4. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'll take this as a suggestion of yours and we will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-1
Use props
fans3a0341c4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12129199 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-1 18:22
Hi, fans3a0341c4. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'll take this as a suggestion of yours and we will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks! It should be relatively easy to implement as there's already a "liveview only" option in the settings. To be honest,  this would be a game changer and add a lot of functionality to the RC Pro.

Just in case you're not sure what I'm talking about, I've enclosed a pic.
20231002_201002.jpg
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans3a0341c4 Posted at 10-2 16:15
Thanks! It should be relatively easy to implement as there's already a "liveview only" option in the settings. To be honest,  this would be a game changer and add a lot of functionality to the RC Pro.

Just in case you're not sure what I'm talking about, I've enclosed a pic.

You're welcome. Your feedback will definitely be cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules