Brand new Mini 4 Pro battery led#3 blinks 2 times in charger!
3197 8 2023-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxx2206
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,

I just got my brand new Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo delivered.
Unpacked it, started to charge the drone and the extra batteries while doing the Firmware update in trhe Controller...

However, one of the batteries only shows the led #3 blinking 2 times, pausing and repeating all over all the time.
What's wrong with it?

Doesn't matter which charger slot I use, and even using a different charger (I still have my Mini 3 Pro stuff here), it's always showing led 3 blinking twice.

Sometimes, right when I insert it, it shows all 4 Leds constantly like it would detect a fully charged battery, but after a few seconds, it reverts to led3 blinking again.

Regards...

2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Max. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. If the LED3 blinks twice per second, it means that an overcharge is detected. Please try the following method to isolate the issue:

1. Please unplug the charger, and plug it in again to resume charging.

2. If you are using a third-party charger, please charge the device using the DJI 30W USB-C Charger or other USB Power Delivery chargers.

3. If the battery level is more than 95%, the battery will not be charged when it is inserted into the battery charging hub or the aircraft. The battery can be charged only when the battery level is lower than 95%.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-2
Use props
Maxx2206
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,

thanks for the explanation of the LED 3 signal.
It kinda explains why the battery seemed to work properly in the drone even after signalling it that way.

I was using the original DJIO charging hubs (I have 2) along with different USB power supplies.

I will keep an eye on the behaviour over the next days and see if it was just unique condition.

Regards,
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Maxx2206 Posted at 10-3 00:39
Hi,

thanks for the explanation of the LED 3 signal.

You are most welcome, Maxx. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-10-12
Use props
djiuser_JhGi0mtjcVKq
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-2 20:42
Hi, Max. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. If the LED3 blinks twice per second, it means that an overcharge is detected. Please try the following method to isolate the issue:

1. Please unplug the charger, and plug it in again to resume charging.
How come dji did not actually send me something to actually plug into the wall, they just supplied 2 separate cords and the 3 way charger, but Nothing that actually plugs in for my mini 4 pro
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_JhGi0mtjcVKq Posted at 12-26 19:55
How come dji did not actually send me something to actually plug into the wall, they just supplied 2 separate cords and the 3 way charger, but Nothing that actually plugs in for my mini 4 pro

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The power adapter is not included in the DJI Mini 4 Pro combo. You can use your own USB-C power adapter. We highly recommend using the DJI 30W USB-C Charger (sold separately, you may click the link below to purchase) or other USB Power Delivery Chargers. We appreciate your understanding.

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-30w-usb-c-charger?vid=114413
2023-12-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think the charge has to be a PD charger
2023-12-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_JhGi0mtjcVKq Posted at 12-26 19:55

Thats for cost saving, not for us mind, for DJI, plus, they are assuming everyone already has a charger for their phones or tablets etc
2023-12-28
Use props
GSM SURENDRA
New

Nepal

Please chek mini 4 pro hub not charjings
4-17 04:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules