firmwere update
406 4 2023-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
william 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1262664 ft
United Kingdom

hi i had a update for my mini3 and rc controler 2 days ago now every time i fire it up the can settings are all over the place it looks like i have to set iso shutter speed problem is im colour blind
2023-10-2
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

Is the camera in pro mode?
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly please try to click the camera icon on the lower right-hand side of the main camera view that says "Pro" and set it as "Auto" and then check if the issue persists. If you still experience the same issue, please send us a screenshot so we can isolate it further. Hope this helps. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-10-2
Use props
william 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1262664 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-2 18:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly please try to click the camera icon on the lower right-hand side of the main camera view that says "Pro" and set it as "Auto" and then check if the issue persists. If you still experience the same issue, please send us a screenshot so we can isolate it further. Hope this helps. Have a nice day ahead.

hi thx fixed now how i never noticed that ill never know its cos im old i guess once again thank you
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

william 1 Posted at 10-2 22:35
hi thx fixed now how i never noticed that ill never know its cos im old i guess once again thank you

No worries, William. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue. Feel free to contact us if you have any inquiries or concerns about your product. Thank you for your valued support and take care always.
2023-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules