Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brian McClatchy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 594961 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Hi,

I have a brand new Mavic 3 Pro Cine that is disconnecting from the controller quite often. Even when I am flying line of sight at a very short distance of 5 to 10 meters the drone is repeatedly disconnecting within only a few minutes.

I am currently shooting a Blue chip nature series in Papua New Guinea and this is absolutely not acceptable.

Is there anythign i can do to fix this? We are in the middle of the rain forest with no chance of getting a replacement until the end of the shoot.

thanks, Brian

2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us the screenshot showing the error message on the DJI Fly app so we can check it further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-3
Use props
Brian McClatchy
lvl.2
  • >>>
Indonesia

the DJI Fly app just goes back to the starting screen but there doesn't seem to be any kind of error message.
If I click on connect it will then reconnect, but it disconnected about 5 times on one flight today and was doing lots of other strange stuff too.

started ascending by itself even though all obstacle avoidance is turned off and several times gave the audio message "landing" a couple of times,
even though there was still plenty of battery left and was only about 20 meters away.
very nerve wracking.

I tried to check if there is new firmware available but could not connect to the network

aircraft firmware is 01.01.0200 and RC firmware is 03.02.0400 - are there any newer versions?

any other suggestions what to do?

I am finished filming here otherwise and the next part of the shoot we will be in Thailand in Chang Mai for a week starting Oct. 8th and have some very important things to film with the drone after that. Is there a chance I could get a replacement during the time I am in Chang Mai? I am not feeling confident at all with this drone and I would like a new one, there really is no sense to continue filming the way things are now thanks, Brian
2023-10-5
Use props
Brian McClatchy
lvl.2
  • >>>
Indonesia

2023-10-5
Use props
Brian McClatchy
lvl.2
  • >>>
Indonesia

here two pics
2023-10-5
Use props
GuiG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 780548 ft
Netherlands

I have the same issue with a mini 3 pro. I have refreshed the firmware on the drone and the controller. now I have to try and fly. I'll let you know. is there a solution for you?
2023-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules