1024 5 2023-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
j.brands2.chello
lvl.2
Flight distance : 438917 ft
Netherlands

Hello
Why can we not switch between wide angle camera and the tele camera DURING video recording?
Wouldn't it be nice to also have a short cut to Night mode for Photo (as for Video)??
2023-10-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would imagine that’s because they are separate cameras. I do think it would be possible for DJI to set it up to where if it was recording with the 1x camera and you switched to the 3x camera, the software would then issue a stop recording command and then switch to the different camera and return the recording state. That’s just my thoughts. I would also like to have the ability to take a photo while recording video as well.
2023-10-4
Use props
j.brands2.chello
lvl.2
Flight distance : 438917 ft
Netherlands

JodyB Posted at 10-4 06:18
I would imagine that’s because they are separate cameras. I do think it would be possible for DJI to set it up to where if it was recording with the 1x camera and you switched to the 3x camera, the software would then issue a stop recording command and then switch to the different camera and return the recording state. That’s just my thoughts. I would also like to have the ability to take a photo while recording video as well.

Hello JodyB

The two seperate camera's can be video synced (just as in studio's with analog video in the old days.) Switching then digitally would be very easy. Should not be a problem and also not for the software.
2023-10-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

j.brands2.chello Posted at 10-4 06:45
Hello JodyB

The two seperate camera's can be video synced (just as in studio's with analog video in the old days.) Switching then digitally would be very easy. Should not be a problem and also not for the software.

Syncing cameras like that would require some sort on multiplex I would think which may or may not be equiped on DJI drones.
2023-10-4
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Either which, I stil agree that it would be sweet to be able to do it. That and take a photo while recording video as well.
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for bringing this query with us. We're sorry to inform you that after the recording starts, the user cannot switch to a different camera, and can only use the current camera that started. Rest assured that we will consider it as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for potential. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules