Aircraft Signal Interference Mini 4 Pro
1146 16 2023-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shogun007
lvl.1

United States

Is anyone else having the issue of Aircraft Signal Interference with the Mini 4 Pro?  I fly both the Air 3 and Mini 4 Pro. I dont get that message with the Air 4 but I do get it with the Mini 4 pro at the same locations.  
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Shogun007. Thank you for reaching out. Depending on the specific operating environment, signal interference may have different influences on the aircraft. Therefore, please fly your aircraft according to the messages prompted in the DJI Fly App. If the interference is relatively strong, please fly your aircraft in an appropriate operating environment.
2023-10-4
Use props
fansd948efb9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 960673 ft
Argentina

Same thing here.  Brand new mini 4 pro loses signal even 5 meters apart.
1-29 13:36
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansd948efb9 Posted at 1-29 13:36

Hi, there. Sorry for the trouble that it may cause you. May I confirm if this happens in an open area with a strong GPS signal and away from interference? Please make sure that the drone is running the latest firmware, calibrate the compass, and change location for further testing. Kindly feel free to let us know about the latest progress.
2-1 02:29
Use props
djiuser_DkvEDh0po3ja
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88225 ft
Slovakia

Hi, I have the same problem. I bouht brand new Mini 4 Pro one week ago and it works fine in the first day when I runed it with original firmware. After I updated firmare to the latest version (in drone and RC 2 as well) I started seeing Aircraft Signal Interference message often. Apart of this, drone is connected and disconnected from the RC 2 several times when I turned it on and sometimes I have to restart drone and/or RC 2 as well to achieve a connection. I was in open wide area without close buildings. In the fly mode my camera image was not smoothly transmitted to the RC 2 (my direct distance was 120m in open space with direct visibility to the drone). Please, any advice here?
2-8 06:07
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_DkvEDh0po3ja Posted at 2-8 06:07
Hi, I have the same problem. I bouht brand new Mini 4 Pro one week ago and it works fine in the first day when I runed it with original firmware. After I updated firmare to the latest version (in drone and RC 2 as well) I started seeing Aircraft Signal Interference message often. Apart of this, drone is connected and disconnected from the RC 2 several times when I turned it on and sometimes I have to restart drone and/or RC 2 as well to achieve a connection. I was in open wide area without close buildings. In the fly mode my camera image was not smoothly transmitted to the RC 2 (my direct distance was 120m in open space with direct visibility to the drone). Please, any advice here?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and remote controller. After that, try to have a test flight in a different location then check if the issue persists. Please record the screen (screen recording) during the test flight so we can also check the behavior of the unit. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.

You may download the software here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series

2-9 03:21
Use props
Gaprielk:o
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88225 ft
Slovakia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-9 03:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and remote controller. After that, try to have a test flight in a different location then check if the issue persists. Please record the screen (screen recording) during the test flight so we can also check the behavior of the unit. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.

You may download the software here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Hi, I updated firmare in both drone and RC 2 as well, but unfortunatelly no significatnt improvement. The drone is several times connected and disconnected from the RC and / or picture is not smoothe after I turned it on, see video here: https://youtu.be/4Yovbeows90.
2-14 01:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Gaprielk:o Posted at 2-14 01:47
Hi, I updated firmare in both drone and RC 2 as well, but unfortunatelly no significatnt improvement. The drone is several times connected and disconnected from the RC and / or picture is not smoothe after I turned it on, see video here: https://youtu.be/4Yovbeows90.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Can you please confirm if the unit experienced a hard landing before? Please tell us what specific firmware version are you using with your aircraft and remote controller for further investigation. Please keep us posted.
2-16 03:02
Use props
djiuser_OX658vd7JXAi
New
Flight distance : 83517 ft
Germany

fansd948efb9 Posted at 1-29 13:36

Same with me. Any solutions?
3-2 12:30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_OX658vd7JXAi Posted at 3-2 12:30

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific error message you experienced on the DJI Fly app? Please upload a screen recording or short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
3-3 03:07
Use props
Lauti
lvl.1

Germany

djiuser_DkvEDh0po3ja Posted at 2-8 06:07

I have the exact samem issue since 2 weeks after I have updated drone and RC.
I moved locations, turned my smartphone off, ... everything. But I get the interferences message every 2-3 seconds, as well as loss of image transmission.
Something must be wrong with this firmware, as this never happened before. The code for intereferences is 170003.
4-22 03:59
Use props
Lauti
lvl.1

Germany

Any solution / ideas? - Otherwise I'm forced to send back the drone... :-(
4-23 21:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lauti@DJI Posted at 4-23 21:45
Any solution / ideas? - Otherwise I'm forced to send back the drone... :-(

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. The main factors that affect the transmission distance are firmware, signal transmitter power, attenuation, obstruction, and electromagnetic interference. Please check the notes below and see if it will help:
1. Check the aircraft image transmission distance in your country.
2. Check if the aircraft firmware, remote controller firmware, and app versions are the latest. If not, please update the firmware to the latest versions first.
3. Check the remote controller antenna position. Please place your remote controller antenna in the optimal position.
4. Keep note of trees and house obstructions near the flying field. After flying for a period, note the obstruction near the horizontal line to ensure that there are no visible obstructions in the aircraft's direction.
5. Check whether there is significant interference in the flight environment. Please turn on the Image Transmission Settings to check the real-time channel quality. If the interference is significant, we recommend changing the flight environment. Common electromagnetic interference sources include but are not limited to Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage power lines, high-voltage transmission stations, mobile phone base stations, and television broadcasting towers. Have a great day ahead.
4-24 02:01
Use props
Shogun007
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_OX658vd7JXAi Posted at 3-2 12:30

It's due to a bad part inside the drone. You will have to send it back to dji. They will send you a new drone.
4-24 02:42
Use props
Lauti
lvl.1

Germany

Shogun007 Posted at 4-24 02:42
It's due to a bad part inside the drone. You will have to send it back to dji. They will send you a new drone.

I'm afraid you are right.
I like to prevent sending my drone back, because mine is allowed to fly >100m. And I'm afraid the new drone does not allow this any more. :-(
Any idea/suggestion by the DJI experts?
4-24 05:30
Use props
Lauti
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-24 02:01
Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. The main factors that affect the transmission distance are firmware, signal transmitter power, attenuation, obstruction, and electromagnetic interference. Please check the notes below and see if it will help:
1. Check the aircraft image transmission distance in your country.
2. Check if the aircraft firmware, remote controller firmware, and app versions are the latest. If not, please update the firmware to the latest versions first.

Thanks Tony!
The issue is that I moved locations a lot; from city downtown to the woods, but there is no difference. Meaning, the Mini 4 Pro complains about signal interferences and from time to time faces image loss.
It's really independent of the environment.
Oh... needless to say ... drone at RC are on the latest firmware.

What I'm wondering is: That never happened months ago (before updating to the last firmware).
Meanin, in December 2023 everything was perfect. I have not used the drone January-March 2024. After turning it on again in April 2024, and after updating everything to the latest firmware, I'm facing the described problems.
4-24 05:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules