Mini 4 Pro Export Video
1484 2 2023-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jromero
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone been successful in connecting the Mini 4 Pro to an iPad or MacBook to export video? I am having issues, says no photos or videos to import. I am also unable to pull the smart card and use an sd card reader on iPad or MacBook. Also says no photos or videos to import. I am able to do that with my Magic Air 2. I will be disappointed if you can’t do this with a mini 4 pro
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific SD card are you using on the aircraft? Please make sure that you have captured photos/videos on your SD card to ensure that you have it when you plug it in on your MAC. Furthermore, you may refer to the link below for the guide on how to export aircraft photos and videos. If the issue persists, please provide us with a short screen recording or video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper
2023-10-4
Use props
bilozone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2703606 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Good morning, i have the same issue. Maybe the photos app on iPad and Mac is expecting files in a specific folder. The SD-Card is presented on iPad and Mac in the photos app, but it says "no photos". When i manually drag and drop them from the SD-Card to the app it works. But especially on the iPad this way is inconvenient because when shooting in JPEG and RAW the formats are not grouped together like it normaly does. Any suggestions?
2023-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules