1020 11 2023-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2380479 ft
  • >>>
India

This is a wierd error with one of my Avata Batteries...
When I push the button on the battery, only the FIRST LED blinks 6 times and then goes off... then when I push the button again, it shows me the power level in the battery....
I have charged the battery and discharged it in the drone. It flies, just that irritating led flashes i get in the beginning.
2023-10-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Did you experience an error message on the DJI Goggles when using this specific battery? Could you please send us a short video showing the battery-led behavior so we can forward it to our relevant team for clarification? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-6
Use props
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
  • >>>
India

No Error on Goggles.

Please see this video below
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... ZC/view?usp=sharing
2023-10-6
Use props
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
  • >>>
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-6 05:14
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Did you experience an error message on the DJI Goggles when using this specific battery? Could you please send us a short video showing the battery-led behavior so we can forward it to our relevant team for clarification? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Can you please see the video and reply...
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SaurabhSrivastava Posted at 10-7 19:02
Can you please see the video and reply...

Upon checking the IP location on your forum profile, it shows that you are located in India. Please note that according to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations are available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. Hope for your understanding and patience.
2023-10-10
Use props
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
  • >>>
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-10 02:17
Upon checking the IP location on your forum profile, it shows that you are located in India. Please note that according to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations are available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. Hope for your understanding and patience.

Thank you for your reply. I am fully aware of Indian drone policy. I am a certified UAS pilot from the DGCA, Indian Government.

Anyway my query was not regarding the import or any purchase, I just wanted to know what's wrong with my battery as per the video shown and what does that blinking mean.... if you can help with that, it would be great.

Thanks.
2023-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

SaurabhSrivastava Posted at 10-10 02:25
Thank you for your reply. I am fully aware of Indian drone policy. I am a certified UAS pilot from the DGCA, Indian Government.

Anyway my query was not regarding the import or any purchase, I just wanted to know what's wrong with my battery as per the video shown and what does that blinking mean.... if you can help with that, it would be great.

Thank you for your response. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores or distributors for drones in India and we're sorry but we cannot provide aftersales services. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-10-15
Use props
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
  • >>>
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-15 03:59
Thank you for your response. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores or distributors for drones in India and we're sorry but we cannot provide aftersales services. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.

This is very UNFAIR.
I am not seeking any sales or physical support...
Just asking what is wrong with the battery and what does that blinking pattern mean .. and you are being racist not providing online support because I am from India....
Not fair.
2023-10-20
Use props
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
  • >>>
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-15 03:59

Any update?
2023-12-14
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 291345 ft
Brunei

SaurabhSrivastava Posted at 10-20 17:12
This is very UNFAIR.
I am not seeking any sales or physical support...
Just asking what is wrong with the battery and what does that blinking pattern mean .. and you are being racist not providing online support because I am from India....

Bro. I doubt they care about your race. I believe they are policy restrictions in place that prevents them from answering your query.
I suggest you register a new account, use a vpn and ask the question again.
DJI is doing their best to navigate political minefields all over the world
2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your response. According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you.

Kindly note that since the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. If the dealer is not available or cannot help, please give us feedback. We will surely check and provide further assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-12-18
Use props
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
  • >>>
India

Well thanks again for your reply.
I do understand the rules and situation in my country.
However, I am glad to inform that the error surprisingly went away on it's own after a few days of usage. It may have happened due to some moisture. That's what I am guessing. The battery is showing healthy now and working as it should.

Thank you for all your time and inputs.

2023-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules