825 3 2023-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BenHopperMedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1013205 ft
Canada

Hi there,

I would love to get the option to choose the output or "project" frame rate for the slow motion video mode, or even just make the recorded clip the same frame rate as selected prior to shooting. ie. 4k 100fps saves the clip at 100p or has a user selectable "project" frame rate in the settings, and it plays back at that project frame rate (4k 100fps at 4.1708375x slow motion, 23.976 playback frame rate with options for 29.976, 30, 60, and 24.000 would be great too. I'm NTSC so having a 25p output video for slow motion and hyperlapse clips isn't ideal. I know i can retime in my NLE, but it's not ideal, hence the request.

Thank you,

Ben
2023-10-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ben. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward your request to our relevant team for evaluation. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-10-6
Use props
djiuser_hpwJmHuysJ5A
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15614 ft

Australia

Hey, very new to this and not sure how to add my own post. But, I have recorded a couple of videos, which I didn’t know, but have recorded in slow motion, is there any way to revert slow motion videos to normal speed?

Thank you
2023-10-16
Use props
BenHopperVisuals
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1013205 ft
Canada

djiuser_hpwJmHuysJ5A Posted at 10-16 00:41
Hey, very new to this and not sure how to add my own post. But, I have recorded a couple of videos, which I didn’t know, but have recorded in slow motion, is there any way to revert slow motion videos to normal speed?

Thank you

That is relatively easy. If you shot 100fps, you would need to 4x the speed of your clip to get to 25p. If your project frame rate is 24fps, then 4.167x the speed of the clip etc...
2023-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules