587 6 2023-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BIL78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52805 ft
France

Hello

I experience the lost of communication between my RC Pro and my MAVIC 3. 3 times on the same morning during video session of and event. The screen became grey and nothing appened any more. One of the lost led to an successfull RTH, the other the drone stopped with no more orders possible. Communications were established again after a while.

My drone never had such problem before. Environement was OK (look like). I have the last firmware. Batteries was full. IMU OK. Satelites and GPS OK. My antenna well positionned. Distance was very short (between 10 meters and 30 meters). My Drone never crash nether my RC Pro fall.

Somebody can help me please and telling me what to chek before testing again? What can have happened?

Thanks a lot.

Bil
2023-10-7
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12401030 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Bil,

Best to get advice/help is to upload the flightlogs for this issue
Use this > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Post the uploaded link on here

Probably more than one log, sometimes after full disconnect a new log is started.

cheers
JJB
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We recommend you test in a different place without obstructions and signal interference and make sure the DJI RC Pro is held in the right way, all the firmware version has been up to date or you can refresh them.
If the issue still persists, please screen-record the flight and export logs for us.
2023-10-8
Use props
BIL78
lvl.1
France

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-8 01:16
Hello, there. We recommend you test in a different place without obstructions and signal interference and make sure the DJI RC Pro is held in the right way, all the firmware version has been up to date or you can refresh them.
If the issue still persists, please screen-record the flight and export logs for us.

Hello
Thanks for information. Yes I planified a test fly in a place I have never got problems. I will send you logs fly  if unfortunaltely it still happen.
I have subscribe DJI care refresh a year ago if necessary.

Best regards

BIL
2023-10-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BIL78 Posted at 10-8 09:15
Hello
Thanks for information. Yes I planified a test fly in a place I have never got problems. I will send you logs fly  if unfortunaltely it still happen.
I have subscribe DJI care refresh a year ago if necessary.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions about our products and services, please feel free to talk.
2023-10-9
Use props
BIL78
lvl.1
France

JJB* Posted at 10-7 12:57
Hi Bil,

Best to get advice/help is to upload the flightlogs for this issue

Hello Captain

Thanks for help. With phantom I found a log who indicated that communication lost. And then nothing more. I join the log for you advice if possible.

Thanks

BR

Bil

DJIFlightRecord_2023-10-01_[09-37-06]log.zip

226.89 KB, Down times: 7

2023-10-10
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12401030 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

BIL78 Posted at 10-10 10:13
Hello Captain

Thanks for help. With phantom I found a log who indicated that communication lost. And then nothing more. I join the log for you advice if possible.

Bon soir,

Had a look at your log.
Up and Down link connection 100% the whole (short) flight.
Not a surprise with only 6.8 meters away from your HomePoint.

Did you set the max height to 30 meters ? (same as the RTH height).

So nothing in the log what could explain why your lost the connection.

cheers
JJB   [ Charts by FRAP ; the 'best' software for data and visual flightlog analysis (www.jjbfrap.eu) ]
Analysis1.png
2023-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules