Repair inquiry
502 3 2023-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LuisMartinez
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

i out in a repair request and its been a few months since i put in a request to send in my RS3 Pro that was making cracking sounds and i havent heard anything
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Luis. I apologize for the inconvenience. May I confirm if you sent the device to our facility using the shipping label provided by DJI? If not, could you please provide us with the tracking number so that we can investigate further? I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
2023-10-7
Use props
LuisMartinez
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 10-7 16:02
Hi, Luis. I apologize for the inconvenience. May I confirm if you sent the device to our facility using the shipping label provided by DJI? If not, could you please provide us with the tracking number so that we can investigate further? I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

I checked all folders and spam and junk. I never received this email with tracking number
2023-10-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

LuisMartinez Posted at 10-10 05:10
I checked all folders and spam and junk. I never received this email with tracking number

Thank you for responding. Please know that we've sent you a direct message for further confirmation regarding this matter. Kindly feel free to keep us posted anytime. Thank you for your support.
2023-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules