When will support ever get back to us?
833 16 2023-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TimmyBaker
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4762051 ft
South Africa

How long is it supposed to take for Flight Hub 2 support tickets to be resolved?

I logged a ticket back in April/May... It took two months for a generic canned answer stating the ticket was logged, then another month after that we got the generic answer which was asking us what our question was despit it having been clearly written in the ticket that was logged in the first place...?

Subsequently since this subscriptions story kicked in, again had to log a ticket because apparently we are exceeding the GB limits and the project limits.

However we dont have any images stored in the FH2 and physically only have two projects (the sales person and marketing says up to five projects with the free version)...

Its been very frustrating to try and deal with any DJI support, period!

I will not pay for FH2 considering that DJI cant even get the free versions to work and that is despite the deep amount of testing we did with FH2 since the day it was launched they still have limited support for the M300 RTK.

Very disappointed with DJI and aftersales, their support and their ability to program softwares to match the marketing efforts they put in...
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us the ticket number or email address you contact our support? We will confirm with our teams first.
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. About the GB limits and the project limits issue, can we have your Organization ID and Project ID? We will forward it to our engineers and check what is the reason.
2023-10-12
Use props
TimmyBaker
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-12 05:52
Hello, there. About the GB limits and the project limits issue, can we have your Organization ID and Project ID? We will forward it to our engineers and check what is the reason.

Hi there,

I have send you a PM with all the details.

Regards,
Tim
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TimmyBaker Posted at 11-1 00:48
Hi there,

I have send you a PM with all the details.

Thank you for your reply. As we have replied to you in PM, we have escalated to our engineers for analysis.
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We confirmed with our engineers about your Flight Hub 2.
We can check that you created too many projects, all are archived but have not been deleted. Please delete the archived projects and then try it again.
Please change "screen" to ALL and see whether there are any more projects.
2023-11-2
Use props
TimmyBaker
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-2 05:12
Hello, there. We confirmed with our engineers about your Flight Hub 2.
We can check that you created too many projects, all are archived but have not been deleted. Please delete the archived projects and then try it again.
Please change "screen" to ALL and see whether there are any more projects.

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for the feedback.

Have managed to find those and deleted them, we can now create a new project.

However the storage space is still saying its been exceeded by 35GB, but only one of the two current projects have media linked to it and that is less than 100MB in total.

Are you able to check why this is happening?

Kind Regards,
Tim
2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TimmyBaker Posted at 11-7 01:45
Hi Wanda,

Got it. We will let them check.
2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TimmyBaker Posted at 11-7 01:45
Hi Wanda,

Hello, there. Please check whether you logged into the account of the Organization Admin.
Click the filters under All Status to Archived and see whether there are no more projects.
If you confirm the two things above and the issue persists, please screenshot pictures for us.
2023-11-7
Use props
TimmyBaker
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-7 04:34
Hello, there. Please check whether you logged into the account of the Organization Admin.
Click the filters under All Status to Archived and see whether there are no more projects.
If you confirm the two things above and the issue persists, please screenshot pictures for us.

Hi there,

Thank you for this, I have done so and the storage has still been depleted but 30GB plus.

I will get a screengrab later today and send onto you.

Kind Regards,
Tim
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TimmyBaker Posted at 11-27 19:31
Hi there,

Thank you for this, I have done so and the storage has still been depleted but 30GB plus.

Hello, sorry for the late response. May we know if you got the screenshots of the FlightHub2?
2023-12-1
Use props
TimmyBaker
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-1 04:08
Hello, sorry for the late response. May we know if you got the screenshots of the FlightHub2?

I must be honest this really is not helpful.

Been looking for alternatives and investing my time here versus taking screenshots and then needing to downscale many times to just upload here.

The way I see it is that it was a giant waste of our time to be part of the beta program, not a single person cared for input or what the bugs are and we used this software religiously.

Now you cannot even look at the back end and fix the error there. I have already deleted every project and every media I could find which means this profile is about as useful as signing up for a brand new free account, except I hopefully shouldnt have these quota exceeding issues.

If I am every to consider FH2 then this is exactly what I would do, so feel free to delete our instance of FH2 associated to our orginisation.

have a good one.
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TimmyBaker Posted at 12-3 23:50
I must be honest this really is not helpful.

Been looking for alternatives and investing my time here versus taking screenshots and then needing to downscale many times to just upload here.

Kindly understand that we have checked the status of your Flight Hub 2 and given the corresponding solution above. However, it seems that your issue can not resolved. To better troubleshoot the issue for you, we thus would like to have screenshots for further analysis. We are sorry that we are unable to further assist you if you cannot cooperate with us.  
2023-12-4
Use props
TimmyBaker
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-4 00:31
Kindly understand that we have checked the status of your Flight Hub 2 and given the corresponding solution above. However, it seems that your issue can not resolved. To better troubleshoot the issue for you, we thus would like to have screenshots for further analysis. We are sorry that we are unable to further assist you if you cannot cooperate with us.

Its fine, in all this time I could have started dozens of new free accounts and never had to get frustrated with a lack of support and intermediary conversations between support and a public forum.

I also had not counted on the fact that DJI engineers could not figure out their own backend issues.

So like I said the only solution for me at this stage is to start a new free account and take it from there, however at this stage I could NEVER see myself paying for FH2 because it has not lived up to its promise.

2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TimmyBaker Posted at 12-19 02:54
Its fine, in all this time I could have started dozens of new free accounts and never had to get frustrated with a lack of support and intermediary conversations between support and a public forum.

I also had not counted on the fact that DJI engineers could not figure out their own backend issues.

We are sorry that we can not do anything much as we really want to help you if you can not cooperate with us.
2023-12-19
Use props
TimmyBaker
lvl.3
South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-19 03:08
We are sorry that we can not do anything much as we really want to help you if you can not cooperate with us.

This is a good strategy....

Tell the client they are wrong....

You programmed a software, its broken on your end through with no doing of the client. You neglected to genuinely take in feedback during the Beta testing stage, go live and charge the snot out of the price but cannot fix a backend problems.

So rather tell the client they am wrong, you are right and the only way to prove it is to send you a screenshot. Implying we are liars and can only be proven correct if I provide evidence of how broken it is...

DJI should not call themselves an enterprise product company... Enterprise companies understand the value of their clients.

Stick to the consumer products where companies reputations arent at stake because of your poorly programmed solutions.

Please dont reply, drop it and leave it alone since you cannot help us....
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TimmyBaker Posted at 12-19 03:19
This is a good strategy....

Tell the client they are wrong....

As we have explained above, we need some screenshots to confirm how to help you further. Kindly understand that.
2023-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules