Mavic 3 bottom sensor problem not landing.
539 6 2023-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AydinT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 762789 ft
Turkey

Hello, I am a mavic 3 user. I am experiencing a bottom sensor problem after the last update. Even though there is no obstacle at the bottom, the device does not move downwards and detects the obstacle. It does this when it is very high and without any obstruction below it.

I'm writing using translation, sorry for any spelling errors.

2023-10-9
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Can you post the recorded flight data that might show this?
o get to your flight data, go to: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
... where you'll find instructions to upload the data to that site and it will give a report
For help interpreting the data you can post a link for the report here.
Or just post the .txt file.

2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please provide us the screenshot of the error message showing on the DJI Fly app during the said issue so we can check it further. Please note that for drones with a landing protection function, when the Downward Vision System works and the ground does not meet the landing conditions, the aircraft will hover and wait for the user’s further operation. Avoid flying through clouds or heavy fog environments, which will affect the Downward Vision System. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-9
Use props
AydinT
lvl.1
Turkey

When I looked at the records on my profile, I saw that there were no records of my last flights. I don't know why. On my next flight, I will take screenshots during the flight. However, I do not receive any warnings on the screen when I cannot land. I land in sport mode.
2023-10-10
Use props
AydinT
lvl.1
Turkey

Labroides Posted at 10-9 05:23
Can you post the recorded flight data that might show this?
o get to your flight data, go to: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
... where you'll find instructions to upload the data to that site and it will give a report

There is no record in the DJI Fly "Flight Records" file for the day I had the problem. I tried to download the flight log through the application, but I received a "try again" warning twice. I'll take a screen recording next time I fail to land on a flight.
2023-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AydinT Posted at 10-10 02:55
When I looked at the records on my profile, I saw that there were no records of my last flights. I don't know why. On my next flight, I will take screenshots during the flight. However, I do not receive any warnings on the screen when I cannot land. I land in sport mode.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Did you already perform another test flight and capture the screen? Please let us know if you still experience the issue. Hope you have a nice day.
2023-10-17
Use props
AydinT
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello, I took a test drive and did not encounter any problems. Later, I encountered the same problem again while working. This issue caught my attention: The two times I had a problem, there was too much metal around us. I thought maybe this could be the reason because it was a work shooting. Frankly, since it was a commercial shoot, I couldn't deal with the problem. I will try again on the subject. I will let you know.
2023-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules