2471 32 2023-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lallirafn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 369039 ft
Iceland

Hello.

I am trying to live stream from the RC2 for the DJI air 3 and having lots of issues. When live streaming it seems to send data on half the speed of the realtime movements, and when i end the stream on the remote, it sends the rest on double speed.  This happens both when Livestreaming to a local  rtmp server and straight from the remote to youtube. this happens on all of the wifi connections i have tested, both through a wifi-4g router and throgh a high performance unifi powered wifi. Streaming from a webcam on the same networks with obs works flawlessly at the same time so this is something within RC2.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

2023-10-9
Use props
PROEDGEBIKER
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198281 ft
United States

same issues here since day 1
2023-10-9
Use props
Bravo1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 794856 ft
Denmark

PROEDGEBIKER Posted at 10-9 09:27
same issues here since day 1

... I totally agree!
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly please upload the operation video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please try to reset the remote controller, clear the cache, choose low bitrate, or use a stable Wi-Fi network and change different live broadcast platform to see if the issue persists. If there is a delay, under normal circumstances, the normal delay of RTMP streaming + FLV playback is about 5 seconds. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-9
Use props
Lallirafn
lvl.2
Iceland

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-9 22:46
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly please upload the operation video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please try to reset the remote controller, clear the cache, choose low bitrate, or use a stable Wi-Fi network and change different live broadcast platform to see if the issue persists. If there is a delay, under normal circumstances, the normal delay of RTMP streaming + FLV playback is about 5 seconds. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

This happens no matter what streaming provider i am using, (facebook, youtube, local network with OBS and Monaserver2).
At the same time I can flawlessly stream from my computer to these platforms using the same networks, I have tested this on Rock solid, fiber optics backed wifi with 1 gbit connection to the internet, and also on a wifi sharing 4g dongle with full cellular network access.
This is something inside the remote controller. I will try to reset the controller and provide a video of the issue.  (do i then need to re-bind it to the drone?, and how do i clear cache?)
2023-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Lallirafn Posted at 10-10 01:22
This happens no matter what streaming provider i am using, (facebook, youtube, local network with OBS and Monaserver2).
At the same time I can flawlessly stream from my computer to these platforms using the same networks, I have tested this on Rock solid, fiber optics backed wifi with 1 gbit connection to the internet, and also on a wifi sharing 4g dongle with full cellular network access.
This is something inside the remote controller. I will try to reset the controller and provide a video of the issue.  (do i then need to re-bind it to the drone?, and how do i clear cache?)

Thank you for keeping us posted. Please let us know the result of the test and provide us an operational video if the issue persists. If you already reset the DJI RC 2, there is no need to clear the cache. Please keep us posted.
2023-10-12
Use props
Lallirafn
lvl.2
Iceland

here you can see exactly what happens in the livestream when trying to stream from the drone. While stream is on, everything is superslowmo and lags way behind. when I shut off stream, it speeds extremely much up and finishes.  resetting the remote changed nothing. Everything is running through the same network and as you can see, all the other components stream fine.

https://youtu.be/d2Im8LlWNNk?t=100
2023-10-13
Use props
Lallirafn
lvl.2
Iceland

I would lke some more feedback on this, see above....
2023-10-16
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Lallirafn Posted at 10-16 15:36
I would lke some more feedback on this, see above....

I think you will find that the "new" Rc2 share the same issues as the RC version 1...

Not a very good processing power...
2023-10-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Lallirafn Posted at 10-16 15:36
I would lke some more feedback on this, see above....

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please try to livestream on DJI RC 2 with headphones connected with a microphone to the Type-C interface and forward the signal from the microphone.
2023-10-30
Use props
Lallirafn
lvl.2
Iceland

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-30 01:33
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please try to livestream on DJI RC 2 with an earphone that has a type-C port?

do you mean Microphone wiht an USB-C connector? I am currenty using the USB-C on the remote for external screen in my setup.
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Lallirafn Posted at 10-30 01:37
do you mean Microphone wiht an USB-C connector? I am currenty using the USB-C on the remote for external screen in my setup.

I edited the post. Would you please check?
2023-10-30
Use props
Lallirafn
lvl.2
Iceland

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-30 02:50

I don´t have access to headphones with usb-c connector.

When will this bug be fixed in a firmware release?
2023-11-19
Use props
Lallirafn
lvl.2
Iceland

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-30 02:50

2023-11-19
Use props
Lallirafn
lvl.2
Iceland

I dont have access to headphones with usb-c connector.

When will this be fixed in a software release? I need this functionality!
2023-11-19
Use props
Tamir Nygate
lvl.1

Israel

Have the same issue
2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Lallirafn Posted at 11-19 12:17

Sorry for the late response. This is the temporary solution currently. We have not received the release date for the firmware. Please stay tuned to our official website for later updates.
2023-11-21
Use props
SteveHardi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 929409 ft

Indonesia

Must use usb headphone then your streaming will live. Like my before problem. You can use your usb c headphone from your smartphone accessories..
2023-12-8
Use props
Kchamp33
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3438 ft
United States

I have set up my live stream link but when I try to go live it says: "no network". Any thoughts?
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Kchamp33 Posted at 12-10 05:33
I have set up my live stream link but when I try to go live it says: "no network". Any thoughts?

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Are you trying to livestream via the DJI Fly app? Please confirm what specific DJI product are you currently using that experiencing this issue. Please provide us a screenshot of the error so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-13
Use props
djiuser_gKCnD8Qycs7N
New
Switzerland

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-30 01:33
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please try to livestream on DJI RC 2 with headphones connected with a microphone to the Type-C interface and forward the signal from the microphone.

I can confirm. Connecting a usb mix will solve the issue. I was also troubleshooting with BELA/Mona und even VLC.

Depending on the rtmp server the stream aborted, or had a massiv delay (unusable).

I just connected for test reasons a DJI mic receiver direct to the RC2 and even the BELA on Orange work.  I did not test a bluetooth mix, which could also work. (just as an idea)

I hope this will be fixed soon.
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_gKCnD8Qycs7N Posted at 12-15 06:06
I can confirm. Connecting a usb mix will solve the issue. I was also troubleshooting with BELA/Mona und even VLC.

Depending on the rtmp server the stream aborted, or had a massiv delay (unusable).

Sorry for the late response. Thank you for the feedback. We will keep forwarding users' voices to our engineers.
2023-12-17
Use props
djiuser_j4PpEF58Nhtv
lvl.1
Denmark

How is this not fixed in the new update?
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_j4PpEF58Nhtv Posted at 12-26 13:54
How is this not fixed in the new update?

We understand the inconvenience. Rest assured this will be resolved by a future update. The release date is not yet announced but let me submit your feedback to the related team for awareness. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-26
Use props
Enry
New

Australia

How is possible you don’t test properly the products before you enter them on the market? How unprofessional is this?

I got 2 drones. No streaming problems with Mavic 2 via DJI go  4. Impossible to stream via RC2 with my mini 4. If you sell a expensive drone with this feature YOU MUST MAKE IT USABLE.

You wasted 4 months from the beginning of this post with no solutions in the firmware.

I think you are loosing your appeal my dear DJI.

Shame.
2023-12-28
Use props
Lallirafn
lvl.2
Iceland

I actually think this was fixed in the dec2023 update. Need to verify though. Of course it means that live stream from the remote has no sound at all but it works at least.
2023-12-29
Use props
djiuser_j4PpEF58Nhtv
lvl.1
Denmark

Lallirafn Posted at 2023-12-29 12:20
I actually think this was fixed in the dec2023 update. Need to verify though. Of course it means that live stream from the remote has no sound at all but it works at least.

I would like to know how you are streaming then, cus I updated my drone and remote and its laggy af, even with sound turned off?

best Regards
1-4 07:47
Use props
Chris Murillo
New

United States

I have the RC 2 remote and the Air 3 and rtmp streaming does not work at all. Ive tried all settings and the best i can get is a frozen frames. I have not tried the usb Mic trick as I just saw it as a potential solution on this thread today. It seems as of 2/19 there is no firmware patch in place. Additionally, I only have 720p as an option for resolution as well and the lowest res I can shoot in is 1080p
2-19 12:25
Use props
Lallirafn
lvl.2
Iceland

I can verify that streaming works as expected when USB headset with microphone is plugged in.
2-19 15:46
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Chris Murillo Posted at 2-19 12:25
I have the RC 2 remote and the Air 3 and rtmp streaming does not work at all. Ive tried all settings and the best i can get is a frozen frames. I have not tried the usb Mic trick as I just saw it as a potential solution on this thread today. It seems as of 2/19 there is no firmware patch in place. Additionally, I only have 720p as an option for resolution as well and the lowest res I can shoot in is 1080p

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. As suggested by DJI Wanda and Lallirafn, please try to Livestream on DJI RC 2 with headphones connected with a microphone to the Type-C interface. Regarding the 720p resolution option on RC 2, it is limited by the remote controller's hardware performance conditions. Rest assured your feedback is forwarded to the relevant team for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.
2-20 01:38
Use props
Ip3n
lvl.1
Flight distance : 317454 ft
Bulgaria

DJI Tony Posted at 2-20 01:38
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. As suggested by DJI Wanda and Lallirafn, please try to Livestream on DJI RC 2 with headphones connected with a microphone to the Type-C interface. Regarding the 720p resolution option on RC 2, it is limited by the remote controller's hardware performance conditions. Rest assured your feedback is forwarded to the relevant team for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.

OK TONY  can you tell to your enginers to build RC 3 or RC2 1080p streaming version maybe with beter hardware that allow us to connect  our drones and stream 1080p because dont get me wrong but DJI srsl  2024 --> 720p ??? RLY ? excuse me !!! i was kid when I watched 720p imagine now im 44 years old ...... here is another option you can tell to your enginers: make firmware that allow to connect our smartphones and we can stream from our smartphones ;) because as i understand the hardware of RC2 its not sufficient to stream 1080p
2-22 22:17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ip3n Posted at 2-22 22:17
OK TONY  can you tell to your enginers to build RC 3 or RC2 1080p streaming version  maybe with beter hardware that allow us to connect  our drones and stream 1080p because dont get me wrong but DJI srsl  2024 --> 720p ??? RLY ? excuse me !!! i was kid when I watched 720p imagine now im 44 years old ...... here is another option you can tell to your enginers: make firmware that allow to connect our smartphones and we can stream from our smartphones ;) because as i understand the hardware of RC2 its not sufficient to stream 1080p

Hi. Thank you for the feedback. Limited by the remote controller hardware performance conditions, DJI RC 2 currently only has a 720p option during a live stream. I will be forwarding your feedback to the relevant team. We appreciate your patience.
2-24 03:09
Use props
J Dub9
lvl.1

United States

Just tried the USBC mic work around. It works! Yeah how have they not fixed this in a firmware update. Also I get you want to separate the RC pro from the rc2 but the 720p resolution is a weird decision for a product of this caliber imo. The only reason I am doing the live streaming route is because I need a clean feed for broadcasting live. The price difference between the air3 and mavic 3 pro with the rc pro having the hdmi out is way out of my budget so I can’t just upgrade. Is there a way you can allow us a clean feed directly from the usbc output please?! Tysm
3-16 13:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules