DJI RS3 will have LiveView tracking with RavenEye?
552 4 2023-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tacchan23
lvl.2

Italy

Did any recent or will any future firmware add the Live View in the gimbal from the DJI Ronin Image Transmitter (RavenEye)?

2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI RS 3 with RavenEye, you can achieve intelligent following, but intelligent real-time focusing is not possible. If you are pertaining to the real-time follow focus, we will gather this feedback of yours and will forward it as a suggestion. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-11
Use props
tacchan23
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-11 18:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the DJI RS 3 with RavenEye, you can achieve intelligent following, but intelligent real-time focusing is not possible. If you are pertaining to the real-time follow focus, we will gather this feedback of yours and will forward it as a suggestion. Thank you for your understanding.

I am not talking about focusing. On the RS3 Pro, the live view image from the camera is transmitted to the RS3 Pro screen.
I would like to know if the RS3 model got this feature too after the recent firmware updates or not.
2023-10-12
Use props
tacchan23
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-11 18:58

I am not talking about focusing. On the RS3 Pro, the live view image from the camera is transmitted to the RS3 Pro screen.
I would like to know if the RS3 model got this feature too after the recent firmware updates or not.
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

tacchan23 Posted at 10-12 00:48
I am not talking about focusing. On the RS3 Pro, the live view image from the camera is transmitted to the RS3 Pro screen.

Thank you for your response. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules