800 5 2023-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Day 1 Adventures
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

With the latest update noticed that flyshare is no longer available to transfer photos. Will this be returning?
Untitled.jpg
2023-10-11
Use props
Day 1 Adventures
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

2023-10-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Day 1 Adventures. Thank you for your feedback. When using DJI Mavic 3 and DJI Mini 3 series products with DJI RC, the aircraft enables the QuickTransfer function that supports direct connection to mobile phones and faster downloading speed. As such, the icon for the FlyShare function is replaced with the icon for the QuickTransfer function. We currently don't have any information if the FlyShare function will be back in the future but we will take this as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-10-11
Use props
second2falcon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71112 ft
Netherlands

Hello Gamora, I recently got my Mini 3 Pro and RC and I think it is kinda sad that there are still traces to be found of in a lot of places of when FlyShare was still a thing.

I honstely would just downgrade my RC firmware if it were possible, but I can't.
2023-11-9
Use props
djiuser_4jItoDtKk5ys
New

Cyprus

I have the same issue but also cant connect my phone with the aircraft for quicktransfe
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_4jItoDtKk5ys Posted at 11-16 14:06
I have the same issue but also cant connect my phone with the aircraft for quicktransfe

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what remote and aircraft are you using and what happens when you try to use the QuickTransfer? Thank you very much.
2023-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules