Spot light Pro - connection time out
582 3 2023-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscee0ea08
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Hi - when I select Spotlight & draw the green box over the subject, I get an error message saying connection time out.

Can you assit me with trouble shooting this error
DJI GO4 V4.3.50
Iphone X 16.7.1

2023-10-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to sync all your flight records and back up all necessary files then reinstall the DJI Go 4 app then check if the issue persists? If you still experience the issue, please provide us a screen recording so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-16
Use props
fanscee0ea08
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-16 23:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to sync all your flight records and back up all necessary files then reinstall the DJI Go 4 app then check if the issue persists? If you still experience the issue, please provide us a screen recording so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

DJI Go4 app V4.3.500 & drone v01.02.0600 re-installed. Camera settings reset. history - drone/camera/gimbal just back from repair, everything else is working fine.
Sent Pm with image.

....just for the record - returning camera / gimbal
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for keeping us posted. We understand that you are now p...

fanscee0ea08 Posted at 10-17 10:43
DJI Go4 app V4.3.500 & drone v01.02.0600 re-installed. Camera settings reset. history - drone/camera/gimbal just back from repair, everything else is working fine.
Sent Pm with image.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We understand that you are now in the process of sending the unit to us. Rest assured that we will take care of the issue once we receive the unit and will surely update you via email. If there's any misunderstanding, feel free to contact us again. Have a nice day.
2023-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules