replacement parts problem
660 4 2023-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SPi
lvl.1

United States

I have been compelety frustrated tying to get a part for my Ronin 4D.   The part in question is the bracket that holds the monitor to the camera.It can not be found at the DJI store, and DJI has no system for ordering parts by owner/operators.

Every other company I have ever delt with has a parts diagram with pictures and numbers for all the components parts of their gear.   Once the part number is located ordering the item is a simple process.

I have been on the phone and email with a number of different people an no one understands what I whant.  Now they are asking for me to send photos.
Does anyone else find this absurd?  Why no parts diagram?

DJI makes inovative equipment but as a company making professional camera equipmnet they do not measure up to the competiion.
I will buy anything else from DJI until this is resolved.

Relayabilty is the single most important factor for any professional equipment.  If you can not keep it in service, it's not worth owning.
2023-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience. For clarification, some items may have not been available to purchase directly from our official store, as it will affect the after-sales service of your product. However, we would encourage you to provide a picture of the item for a possible paid spare parts process. Furthermore, you may share with us your active ticket number and phone number that you used when you contacted our support for checking. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-16
Use props
SPi
lvl.1

United States

If you read the response you can see what I mean.  If you need a part for your Ronin 4D, they may not sell it to you. "some items may have not been available".   "provide a picture of the item for [b]a possible paid spare parts process"
This is exactly my point.  DJI has no process for supplying users with spare parts.
I will NOT buy  anything else from DJI unless this process changes.   [ typo in my first comment ]
2023-10-16
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Coincidentally I'm looking to order the same part if only to avoid having to use a tool every time I switch the High Bright Main Monitor between the 4D'd main body and the 4D Flex. I'm therefore as surprised as you that this and other easily breakable components such as cables or, indeed, the High Bright Main Monitor itself and the cost of their replacement are not made more readily available. These aren't parts I would expect to be forced to suffer the inconvenience and expense of having a DJI Service Centre repair or replace.

Now that you've demonstrated what I might experience, I have prepared the illustration I plan to submit. Feel free to use it.

HB Main Monitor hinge

HB Main Monitor hinge
2023-10-16
Use props
Ford4D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7608 ft

United States

SPi Posted at 10-16 10:15
If you read the response you can see what I mean.  If you need a part for your Ronin 4D, they may not sell it to you. "some items may have not been available".   "provide a picture of the item for a possible paid spare parts process"
This is exactly my point.  DJI has no process for supplying users with spare parts.
I will NOT buy  anything else from DJI unless this process changes.   [ typo in my first comment ]

It's really not that hard. I get parts from them all the time.
\
You just gotta start a support chat with them and tell them whatever part you need.

They set up an order for you and then you get an email link within the hour (usually a few minutes from my experience) for you to pay for whatever it is.

For example, I literally just the other day bought two replacement Main Monitor cables for only $20 including shipping.

Anything you need that isn't for sale on the DJI store is very affordably priced when you talk to support. Just start a text chat or an email chain or a phone call with them and they'll set up the part order for you on the spot.
2023-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules