DJI RC2 STREAMING YOUTUBE PROBLEM
1589 15 2023-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SteveHardi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 929409 ft

Indonesia

Stream youtube only 2 secs and always buffer. It said "Error Your encoder sends data faster than real time (a few seconds of video each second). You should limit live video uploads to approximately 1 second of video per second. And where to set the bitrate in dji fly?
2023-10-16
Use props
SteveHardi
lvl.2

Indonesia

Anyone have this problem or not with rc2? Bitrate 3mbps or 5mbps is same.. always buffer
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you tried setting the resolution option when you input the RTMP settings?
If it's not showing on your end, can you please show us a video of the operation? Thank you.
2023-10-17
Use props
SteveHardi
lvl.2

Indonesia

This my rcn 2 rtmp. Only 720p and both bitrate already test. Result is the same.. always buffer. I try use my phone to streaming youtube and i can stream.. only buffer use rcn2.
20231019_011942.jpg
20231019_012144.jpg
2023-10-18
Use props
SteveHardi
lvl.2

Indonesia

Halo Mr. Tony.. help...
2023-10-21
Use props
SteveHardi
lvl.2

Indonesia

Mmm no one know what is the problem..
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SteveHardi Posted at 10-21 14:01
Halo Mr. Tony.. help...

Hello there, Steve. Sorry about the late reply, I was not notified. The error that says  "Your encoder is sending data faster than the real-time speed." shows because the audio data is missing as the DJI RC 2 does not have a built-in microphone. Can you please try connecting headphones with a microphone to the Type-C interface and forward the signal from the microphone? Don't forget to select the "reply button for your response under this message. Thank you very much.
2023-10-31
Use props
SteveHardi
lvl.2

Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 10-31 03:30
Hello there, Steve. Sorry about the late reply, I was not notified. The error that says  "Your encoder is sending data faster than the real-time speed." shows because the audio data is missing as the DJI RC 2 does not have a built-in microphone. Can you please try connecting headphones with a microphone to the Type-C interface and forward the signal from the microphone? Don't forget to select the "reply button for your response under this message. Thank you very much.
Ok.. your solution is work. Must use usb c handsfree which have mic or usb c mic... now it can streaming normaly. But why rc2 only 720p for streaming? Where is streaming 1024p? If use rcn1, it's have 720p and 1024p..
2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SteveHardi Posted at 10-31 07:29
Ok.. your solution is work. Must use usb c handsfree which have mic or usb c mic... now it can streaming normaly. But why rc2 only 720p for streaming? Where is streaming 1024p? If use rcn1, it's have 720p and 1024p..

Hi, Steve. Regretfully the RC 2 currently only has 720p available for streaming. Thank you for your patience.
2023-11-1
Use props
ShogunHz
lvl.2

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-1 01:24
Hi, Steve. Regretfully the RC 2 currently only has 720p available for streaming. Thank you for your patience.

This is very upsetting when I purchased first version mini se that had 1080 capability but the mini 4 pro new version of a controller isn’t supported. I’m emailed that this is a hardware limitation but the screen resolution is 1080p. Will this be updated to output the same resolution and not downscale the rtmp output?  I just purchased this weekend and this is a dealbreaker as I’m a streamer on all platforms. I would love if this could be in a future firmware update. If truly a hardware limitation, which hardware does in fact support it? No screen controller? Using monaserver and vlc to output to obs. This works, but noticeably less quality and more delay than the mini se setup.
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ShogunHz Posted at 11-13 21:16
This is very upsetting when I purchased first version mini se that had 1080 capability but the mini 4 pro new version of a controller isn’t supported. I’m emailed that this is a hardware limitation but the screen resolution is 1080p. Will this be updated to output the same resolution and not downscale the rtmp output?  I just purchased this weekend and this is a dealbreaker as I’m a streamer on all platforms. I would love if this could be in a future firmware update. If truly a hardware limitation, which hardware does in fact support it? No screen controller? Using monaserver and vlc to output to obs. This works, but noticeably less quality and more delay than the mini se setup.

Hi, ShogunHZ. I understand the inconvenience. I don't have information yet if it will be or can be updated in the next firmware release but I'm more than glad to help you send your words to the relevant team. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to them for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-11-14
Use props
djiuser_nvaSnn4v1Yu7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45843 ft
Bulgaria

Dear DJI, we insist on 1080 streaming capability!
2023-11-15
Use props
djiuser_dVYw2NN3cMvp
New

Bulgaria

I see we cannot stream 1080p, which is very bad…. Can I connect my phone to rc2, so I can stream 1080p?
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_dVYw2NN3cMvp Posted at 11-28 10:45
I see we cannot stream 1080p, which is very bad…. Can I connect my phone to rc2, so I can stream 1080p?

Hi there. Regretfully, it is currently not possible. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_nvaSnn4v1Yu7 Posted at 11-15 10:47
Dear DJI, we insist on 1080 streaming capability!

I understand the importance of this request. rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to the related team. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-11
Use props
Ip3n
lvl.1
Flight distance : 317454 ft
Bulgaria

Hello DJI first of all i want to apologize for my english because its not my mother language, so here is the question. as i understand with RC 2 cant streaming at 1080p but the reason i purchased DJI AIR 3 with RC 2 is to connect DJI MIC 2 because my work is to film soccer games and trainings at PFC LUDOGORETS in Bulgaria and i need to Stream this games and trainings at 1080p with sound , so u guys telling me there is no way to stream 1080P with RC 2 , so i cant buy RC PRO because there is no OCUSYNC 4  and cant connect with AIR 3 , aaand  i cant buy RC N2 because DJI NOT selling RC N2 so guess what maybe i need to buy another DJI AIR 3 with RC N2 ???

or you guys will give me some advice ;) thank you.
2-22 08:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules