405 3 2023-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6I1csVJEctqV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 561775 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

Hello there, I notice when I'm filming in 4K30 RS with Low Light image Enhancement set to Auto (and it turns on), the screen will stutter a bit as I'm filming, but the actual clip itself is fine. It's like the screen can't preview the full 30fps as it's processing the low light image enhancement. Is this something that everyone experiences or do I have a faulty Osmo Action 4?
Sorry if this has been posted already. I searched and couldn't find any relevant information.

2023-10-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us with a short video showing the issue? You may use your mobile device camera to capture the screen error. This will help us to further isolate the issue and provide you with an accurate resolution. We will wait for your reply. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-10-16
Use props
djiuser_6I1csVJEctqV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 561775 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

Here is a video of the issue. Before it's fine, and when the low light image enhancement turns on it starts stuttering:

https://youtu.be/LlzMG-hd3-0?si=ywzvweGUlPyGC1cz
2023-10-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Osmo Action started out there was issues wit hthe previewing and as well live feed.

I am sure DJI will put their team on this  to figure out and the evaulation team will  let us know on the official   site for firmware
2023-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules