4956 42 2023-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danveal
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Hi,
Using a USB-C to HDMI adapter I was able to connect the DJI Goggles RE and a Monitor to the Mini 4 Pro.
However, the HDMI output has telemetry data superimposed which does not make it useful for possible diffusion.
Dear DJI, could you enable full screen mode on the DJI Fly like on the DJI GO 4 which eliminates telemetry data?
Or could you give the user the option to choose a clean HDMI output on RC 2?
In the following video here is how the RC 2 HDMI output works

2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Danveal. The DJI RC 2 currently does not support HDMI pure camera image output. Thus making it not possible to disable the telemetry data. However, I'm more than glad to refer this request to the related team for evaluation. We appreciate your feedback.
2023-10-17
Use props
UKflyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 750184 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I Second that request for clean output - on screen and on  USB-C output please.  This would be a very useful feature.
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

UKflyer Posted at 10-17 02:15
I Second that request for clean output - on screen and on  USB-C output please.  This would be a very useful feature.

We appreciate your valuable suggestions, UKflyer. We will forward your feedback to the related department. Thank you for your great support.
2023-10-18
Use props
Wojciech _M.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1285144 ft
Poland

Hello! Not only my predecessors and I, but also many other RC2 users want this feature. I have DJI Air 3 and I need this option for LIVE broadcast on Atem Mini Pro! I am looking forward to such a solution.
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Wojciech _M. Posted at 10-23 11:08
Hello! Not only my predecessors and I, but also many other RC2 users want this feature. I have DJI Air 3 and I need this option for LIVE broadcast on Atem Mini Pro! I am looking forward to such a solution.

Hi, Wojciech_M. This is well noted. Rest assured, your feedback will reach our related team for evaluation. Please stay tuned for future updates by visiting the DJI official website. Have a great day.
2023-10-23
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 10-23 22:47
Hi, Wojciech_M. This is well noted. Rest assured, your feedback will reach our related team for evaluation. Please stay tuned for future updates by visiting the DJI official website. Have a great day.

Dear DJI:

I trust that you will contribute to achieving a pristine image broadcasted via RC 2, even though there might be scenarios where integrating telemetry into your filming requirements could be advantageous. Nonetheless, having a clear image output through a USB C to HDMI adapter would undoubtedly be advantageous.

Thank you!

Kind regards.

2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David Martin Graff Posted at 11-2 23:15
Dear DJI:

I trust that you will contribute to achieving a pristine image broadcasted via RC 2, even though there might be scenarios where integrating telemetry into your filming requirements could be advantageous. Nonetheless, having a clear image output through a USB C to HDMI adapter would undoubtedly be advantageous.

Thank you, David. Your feedback will be forwarded to the related department to handle. Thank you for your insights. Have a  great day ahead.
2023-11-6
Use props
N Bennett
New

New Zealand

Suggestion to DJI tech could you add clean webcam UVC type output from remote,
I personalty as others want to use with streaming software this would solve this just usb cable from remote to computer
And other peoples uses seem to be connecting to larger screen such as ipad via usb to hdmi then hdmi back to usb they would be able to just plug screen straight to remote
If people do need hdmi they could then use a UVC to hdmi hardware encoder
2023-11-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

N Bennett Posted at 11-11 14:49
Suggestion to DJI tech could you add clean webcam UVC type output from remote,
I personalty as others want to use with streaming software this would solve this just usb cable from remote to computer
And other peoples uses seem to be connecting to larger screen such as ipad via usb to hdmi then hdmi back to usb they would be able to just plug screen straight to remote

We appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your feedback to the related department. Thank you for your great support.
2023-11-18
Use props
Owambo
New
Germany

Hey,

I need this feature, too.
Any news here?
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Owambo Posted at 11-21 20:06
Hey,

I need this feature, too.

Hi. No news yet. The development team will evaluate this request and once approved it will be announced officially. Keep updated by visiting the DJI official website at www.dji.com. I appreciate your patience.
2023-11-21
Use props
fans784f71b4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 46798589 ft
  • >>>
United States

Absolutely need a clean hdmi out on the air3 and mini4pro I don’t care if that means a new rc pro controller we just need it.
2023-11-22
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

First off, can we all agree DJI has done an excellent job releasing the DJI Mini 4 Pro. I purchased the Mini 3 Pro last year, but subconsciously this is the drone I was intending to buy.

While this iteration is a marginal cost increase, it delivers on almost every feature above and beyond the Mini 3 Pro.  

I concur a clean hdmi would be great if we could also retain the telemetry option on the controller, as well.

Happy holidays.
2023-11-24
Use props
Visualeyes
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 10-17 02:01
Hi, Danveal. The DJI RC 2 currently does not support HDMI pure camera image output. Thus making it not possible to disable the telemetry data. However, I'm more than glad to refer this request to the related team for evaluation. We appreciate your feedback.

It definitely needs a clean feed output of the HDMI. I used a Mini 2 and Smart Controller for live streaming the camera feed.
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Visualeyes Posted at 12-19 16:00
It definitely needs a clean feed output of the HDMI. I used a Mini 2 and Smart Controller for live streaming the camera feed.

We understand the importance of this request hence, we will continue communicating with the related team regarding this matter. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-20
Use props
Random Student
lvl.1

United States

I know that it's been said before, above, and I don't want to sound ungrateful because a lot of really good work was put into this drone. But another major update just came out, and this feature was not included. Given the high complexity of the new features added (_some very good stuff!_ ), this should be an easy change in the software of the remote to give a menu option to remove telemetry data from the HDMI feed. I am begging that this feature be added. It ruins the experience for many people watching the HDMI stream. The vast majority of comments I get is they only want to see the beautiful shot, just the camera feed, and it takes them out of the flight experience when telemetry data was shown. Please, please, on the next release, please give everyone this much needed feature. If it's the last thing you do for this drone, we need this first and foremost. If you don't use the HDMI out, you may never miss it, but to those of us that do, it's the main reason to use this amazing potential feature, to present your live flight to an audience.  Thank you, for all that you do! ~ B
2023-12-30
Use props
fansc741d7eb
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-12-20 01:42
We understand the importance of this request hence, we will continue communicating with the related team regarding this matter. We appreciate your patience.

Any news, this is a feature I use for live broadcasts on other drone's we need this.  Thanks
1-4 21:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansc741d7eb Posted at 1-4 21:25
Any news, this is a feature I use for live broadcasts on other drone's we need this.  Thanks

Hi there. No update yet. We will continue submitting your feedback to the relevant team for awareness. Please keep posted by visiting the DJI Official Website as any news and updates will be announced officially. We appreciate your patience.
1-6 00:28
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:32
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-11-6 02:52
Thank you, David. Your feedback will be forwarded to the related department to handle. Thank you for your insights. Have a  great day ahead.

Thank you for your support and attention to this matter.
1-13 16:41
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David Martin Graff Posted at 1-13 16:41
Thank you for your support and attention to this matter.

You are most welcome. You can always reach us if you have further concerns. We appreciate your patience.
1-14 02:00
Use props
Frank Galatis
lvl.1
United States

I would also like to request this function. Thank you.
2-1 20:50
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-14 02:00
You are most welcome. You can always reach us if you have further concerns. We appreciate your patience.

Is there anyway the developers can update the DJI Go Fly application similarly to the way DJI GO 4, by way of swiping three fingers across the screen to enable clean view? This would allow for HDMI to USB-C users to mirror their DJI RC 2 controller to showcase the amazing video livestream for viewing at certain times of the flight. You attention to this matter is most appreciative and I hope we can implement this feature in an upcoming firmware release. Thank you and best to you and the DJI family.
2-18 23:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David Martin Graff Posted at 2-18 23:50
Is there anyway the developers can update the DJI Go Fly application similarly to the way DJI GO 4, by way of swiping three fingers across the screen to enable clean view? This would allow for HDMI to USB-C users to mirror their DJI RC 2 controller to showcase the amazing video livestream for viewing at certain times of the flight. You attention to this matter is most appreciative and I hope we can implement this feature in an upcoming firmware release. Thank you and best to you and the DJI family.

Hi. What I can do is forward this request to the development team to handle. It will undergo an evaluation first and will be applied through a firmware update once approved. We appreciate your patience and great support.
2-19 02:12
Use props
06 Beldar Priyanshu
New

India

I richest to dji  hdmi in not saported please should problem in RC 2 controllar
3-1 00:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

06 Beldar Priyanshu Posted at 3-1 00:18
I richest to dji  hdmi in not saported please should problem in RC 2 controllar

Hi there. According to India's Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Kindly note that since the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
3-1 20:47
Use props
cjkensi
New

United Kingdom

Hi, any update on the clean HDMI out feed? has there been any updates from the development team (given this was first requested several months ago)
3-6 14:38
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-19 02:12
Hi. What I can do is forward this request to the development team to handle. It will undergo an evaluation first and will be applied through a firmware update once approved. We appreciate your patience and great support.

thanks that would be terrific.
3-10 16:18
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-11-6 02:52

Looking forward to any updates you may have. Again, connecting a USB-C to HDMI wire enables the DJI Fly application to mirror its screen, however it's not a clean HDMI. If the Developers can somehow allow the same 3 finger to the right prompt enabled on the DJI GO 4 application that displays a clean screen upon the three finger swipe to the right, that would be helpful in enabling a similar output.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.
3-10 19:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

cjkensi Posted at 3-6 14:38
Hi, any update on the clean HDMI out feed? has there been any updates from the development team (given this was first requested several months ago)

Hi there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
3-10 21:49
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David Martin Graff Posted at 3-10 19:37
Looking forward to any updates you may have. Again, connecting a USB-C to HDMI wire enables the DJI Fly application to mirror its screen, however it's not a clean HDMI. If the Developers can somehow allow the same 3 finger to the right prompt enabled on the DJI GO 4 application that displays a clean screen upon the three finger swipe to the right, that would be helpful in enabling a similar output.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

We appreciate your feedback. DJI has not announced anything yet about the said request. Rest assured we are actively submitting every suggestion to the relevant team. Any news and updates will be officially announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. Thank you for your patience.
3-11 02:49
Use props
Terenc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3418540 ft
Albania

Why is so hard to fix this?
3-27 02:06
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Terenc Posted at 3-27 02:06
Why is so hard to fix this?

Hi there. While we strive to accommodate all requests, some may take time to process. Our team carefully evaluates each one to ensure the best possible outcome. Additionally, we consider the hardware capabilities. This ensures that any changes or features we implement align with the device's capabilities. Rest assured, we're committed to providing the best experience for our users. Thank you for understanding.
3-27 02:09
Use props
Terenc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3418540 ft
Albania

DJI Tony Posted at 3-27 02:09
Hi there. While we strive to accommodate all requests, some may take time to process. Our team carefully evaluates each one to ensure the best possible outcome. Additionally, we consider the hardware capabilities. This ensures that any changes or features we implement align with the device's capabilities. Rest assured, we're committed to providing the best experience for our users. Thank you for understanding.

I understand! Removing the osd will not cause any problem. Since livestream is not working yet we hope to get this removed, the hard work from hardware capabilities is done since it shows the output. So has nothing to do with hardware capabilities. Maybe is business...because they want to sell the new one next year....
3-27 08:53
Use props
Ville Honkonen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80919 ft
Finland

Waiting this also, a huge missing function even we can't buy a RC PRO because there is no any Mini 4 support.
3-28 03:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Ville Honkonen Posted at 3-28 03:53
Waiting this also, a huge missing function even we can't buy a RC PRO because there is no any Mini 4 support.

Hello there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
3-28 23:54
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-28 23:54
Hello there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

I just want to get on the band wagon on this request. This would give great additional options for those of us working pros. Even if it down rezz’d to 1080.  Great back up.

No DJI response required. I know you have your priorities and this one hasn’t hit the top of your list just year
Thanks
3-29 15:05
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Terenc Posted at 3-27 08:53
I understand! Removing the osd will not cause any problem. Since livestream is not working yet we hope to get this removed, the hard work from hardware capabilities is done since it shows the output. So has nothing to do with hardware capabilities. Maybe is business...because they want to sell the new one next year....

I understand. Your feedback is well noted and will be submitted to the development team. Thank you for your patience.
3-30 01:58
Use props
Ville Honkonen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80919 ft
Finland

Terenc Posted at 3-27 08:53
I understand! Removing the osd will not cause any problem. Since livestream is not working yet we hope to get this removed, the hard work from hardware capabilities is done since it shows the output. So has nothing to do with hardware capabilities. Maybe is business...because they want to sell the new one next year....

I don't even understand for the business.. because if i want to buy RC PRO controller, it's not even working with Mini 4 pro. We are now in our live stream productions going that we need to buy a OLDER drone to get a 249g drone image to live stream (not RTMP)

it is so simple that if we just get a usb-c out clean image without flight data
And actually there is already firmware update in Avata that if you plug the usb-c to HDMI adapter you can get from camera settings OSD off.. why we just can't get this same simple setting to mavic 4 pro? video time 0:37

3-30 04:08
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules