Can't download videos from Action 3 to iMovie
433 4 2023-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sooby Dooby
lvl.1
Australia

Hi, new problem, connected Action 3 to MacBook iMovie via USB C cable. Successfully downloaded all but 2 videos, I can see them on camera and in iMovie but it refuses to download into iMovie. When I disconnect cable i get broken video frame in iMovie for those 2 vids. Tried for hours - unsuccessful. Why??
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to remove the SD card on your unit and please insert it into the computer then check if the said videos were there? Please try to use a different media player to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-17
Use props
Scubie Doo
lvl.1
Australia

It was the DJI supplied cable, used MacBook cable and video downloaded no issues.
2023-10-18
Use props
Scubie Doo
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-17 23:31
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to remove the SD card on your unit and please insert it into the computer then check if the said videos were there? Please try to use a different media player to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Purchased a high quality data cable and successfully downloading.
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Scubie Doo Posted at 10-19 11:27
Purchased a high quality data cable and successfully downloading.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you managed to figure out this concern of yours. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Happy filming!
2023-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules