zebra strips on playback
543 7 2023-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xboxmoddr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 660039 ft
United Kingdom

hi everyone i was out flying the otherday and when i play it back on my mac it showes zebra strips on rooftops and some buildings i had the ev set to -7 i think and the histogram did not have pecks at eather end and i dropped my shutter speed too  would a nd filter stop this thanks i no its overexsposed but cant seem to resolve this its a mini 3 not mini 3 pro

2023-10-17
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Perfectly normal. It is aliasing. Google it for a more detailed explanation.
2023-10-17
Use props
xboxmoddr
lvl.4
United Kingdom

i uploaded it to my private youtube just for refrance and free storage its is the same also anoying
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. For us to provide you an accurate resolution, please upload the original video showing the issue via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-17
Use props
Ph3onix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2341886 ft
France

Hello and welcome to the club of those who complain about the same thing.
Dji is perfectly aware of this problem but does nothing,
personally the only solution that I found to avoid this problem in part is to film in 1080, so frankly what is the point of having bought a drone which is supposed to do 4k but which cannot be used directly without past hours making corrections in editing.
It is becoming a habit for Dji to quickly abandon drones that are more than a year old (at least the Mini range)
I know what I'm talking about because I have the Mini 1.2 and now the 3, which by the way I regret the purchase due to this problem.
Many people have asked Dji to add the possibility of reducing the sharpness to no longer have this problem but once again Dji has done nothing and I don't think they will do it, they are now on the range of Mini 4 and future releases so goodbye Mini 3 and all those that preceded it.
Good luck .
2023-10-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ph3onix Posted at 10-19 01:35
Hello and welcome to the club of those who complain about the same thing.
Dji is perfectly aware of this problem but does nothing,
personally the only solution that I found to avoid this problem in part is to film in 1080, so frankly what is the point of having bought a drone which is supposed to do 4k but which cannot be used directly without past hours making corrections in editing.

Interesting that you feel this way yet you keep on buying the latest model (mini 4 pro excluded)

These drone are sub 250g, they can only do so much, if you want perfection, then youre going to have to shed out more moolah
2023-10-19
Use props
Ph3onix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2341886 ft
France

Bashy Posted at 10-19 03:18
Interesting that you feel this way yet you keep on buying the latest model (mini 4 pro excluded)

These drone are sub 250g, they can only do so much, if you want perfection, then youre going to have to shed out more moolah

Hi, first of all if I changed from mini 1 to 2 it was because of the connection which is much better (WIFI VS O2) then if I took the Mini 3 it was to have better quality image, and here I really messed up, I'm not asking for high-end but the Mini 3 is supposed to produce 4k that we can send directly to the networks, right?
I don't think I'm the only one to say the same thing, I took the Mini 3 to do 4k and not 1080.
Then it must be a disease on the forum for some people to always say the same thing "If you want better, buy more expensive and more high-end"
I personally don't need a high-end drone (otherwise I would have already taken it)
I just ask that what is sold with the characteristics that are described be a minimum.
Especially from a big manufacturer like Dji.
Good to you.

2023-10-19
Use props
xboxmoddr
lvl.4
United Kingdom

ok but if i was to purchase say a mavic 3 or better than i would not have the freedom of flying the 249g drone so pretty useless to me and many others dji need to fix this problem the so many of us are having when they sell a new drone it has such hype and promise that it will deliver so much and yet a simple code could poss fix this issue
2023-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules