convert Matrice 30 from Chinese to International
796 3 2023-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Italy

If I move from China abroad, how can I fly my M30?
I understand it is a Chinese version, and it won`t fly outside of China.

Is this a matter of installing other firmware?
How is the country restriction implemented, please?

Thanks so much
Rogier
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Currently, the M30 series Chinese version only supports being used in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan.
The general Version supports being used in the countries or regions outside Mainland China.
You can use the remote controller to pair with both the general version and the Chinese version.
If you want to control the aircraft abroad, we recommend you contact the local dealer and use the general version.
2023-10-18
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-18 00:04
Hello, there. Currently, the M30 series Chinese version only supports being used in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan.
The general Version supports being used in the countries or regions outside Mainland China.
You can use the remote controller to pair with both the general version and the Chinese version.

Thanks for confirming this!
I suppose I will have to sell the Chinese one, move to my new place, and buy a new drone over there...
It's a bit cumbersome but I am sure DJI has got a good reason for having it set up this way.

Cheers
Rogier
2023-10-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

rogiervdheide Posted at 10-18 08:21
Thanks for confirming this!
I suppose I will have to sell the Chinese one, move to my new place, and buy a new drone over there...
It's a bit cumbersome but I am sure DJI has got a good reason for having it set up this way.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules