Mini 3 pro x RC Pro
773 5 2023-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
walter_junior
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi Forum,
I can't connect my RC Pro to the mini 3 Pro..
I followed the instructions in the RC manual but it doesn't connect.
Do I have to update the RC firmware ? How can I do it?

2023-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft and remote controller then link them again to check if the issue persists. Please note that When DJI RC Pro is updated to firmware V03.01.09.00 or later, DJI Mini 3 Pro is supported. Hope this helps.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
2023-10-18
Use props
pat nguyen
New

United States

Hello everyone,

Recently bought Mini 3 Pro with RC controller.  Everything is working well with exception of occasional forgetting to press RECORD. This is because the RC controller shows a red circle on the screen...in some iconic world this means recording is in progress. The only difference between 'not recording' and 'recording' is e RED dot and Red square.

My suggestion for next RC software update is to change the color of the circle on the RC screen to yellow....not red....when it is NOT in recording mode. When record is pressed...it can turn red circle or red square.  If there is a setting that I can change the color, then please advise.  Thank you.
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

pat nguyen Posted at 10-23 10:51
Hello everyone,

Recently bought Mini 3 Pro with RC controller.  Everything is working well with exception of occasional forgetting to press RECORD. This is because the RC controller shows a red circle on the screen...in some iconic world this means recording is in progress. The only difference between 'not recording' and 'recording' is e RED dot and Red square.

Hi, pat nguyen. Thank you for your feedback. There is no option to change the color of the record button from the on-screen display. But I'm more than glad to help you get your request to reach the related team that handles this for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.
2023-10-23
Use props
pat nguyen
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 10-23 23:00
Hi, pat nguyen. Thank you for your feedback. There is no option to change the color of the record button from the on-screen display. But I'm more than glad to help you get your request to reach the related team that handles this for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.

I see videos from Youtube where the record buttons on the RC are white and some are in red.  How can I turn my RC on screen record to white?
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

pat nguyen Posted at 10-24 07:50
I see videos from Youtube where the record buttons on the RC are white and some are in red.  How can I turn my RC on screen record to white?

Hi there, pat nguyen. The button turns white when you are in Photo mode. Have a nice day.
2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules