I want firmware DJI osmo Action 4 update via micro sd card
1139 15 2023-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pongdechn
lvl.1

Thailand

for DJI osmo Action 4. I need file firmware .zip update via micro sd card.Because I lost my battery while traveling and couldn't buy a new. My country is sold out

I can't update even though use power via type-c record 4k120fps

2023-10-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI runs the show  get wit hDJI on a replacement battery maybe under good faith they replace it for free if they were a Real company
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Osmo Action 4 does not support updating firmware by SD card. Even if it supports, it requires battery to turn the device on to update the firmware.  
2023-10-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-19 05:21
Hello, there. Osmo Action 4 does not support updating firmware by SD card. Even if it supports, it requires battery to turn the device on to update the firmware.

We no longer support updating, via manual uploads  we only support  via the mobile, . Please have the Mimo app on to  check for updates or check at the offical site. GEE
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 10-19 06:29
We no longer support updating, via manual uploads  we only support  via the mobile, . Please have the Mimo app on to  check for updates or check at the offical site. GEE

Hello, there. The Mimo App will prompt if there is a new firmware version after you connect the Osmo Action 4 to the DJI Mimo App.  
2023-10-20
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-20 05:26
Hello, there. The Mimo App will prompt if there is a new firmware version after you connect the Osmo Action 4 to the DJI Mimo App.

the app is Mobile, we suggest a Desktop version, maybe when Mobile is not yet  perfect
2023-10-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 10-20 05:37
the app is Mobile, we suggest a Desktop version, maybe when Mobile is not yet  perfect

We are sorry that currently, only Osmo Action/Osmo Pocket 2/Osmo Pocket are supported to update the firmware by inserting an SD card.
2023-10-20
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-20 05:56
We are sorry that currently, only Osmo Action/Osmo Pocket 2/Osmo Pocket are supported to update the firmware by inserting an SD card.

Imagine they take the desktop away and you had to work via a smartphonee, think about that
2023-10-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 10-20 06:03
Imagine they take the desktop away and you had to work via a smartphonee, think about that

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our engineers for evaluation.
2023-10-21
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

there we go never again will you have online firmware
2023-10-21
Use props
AstralDaydreams
lvl.2
Flight distance : 329619 ft
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 2023-10-19 04:22
DJI runs the show  get wit hDJI on a replacement battery maybe under good faith they replace it for free if they were a Real company

Stop pretending to be DJI buddy. It’s sad. Get a life and stop spamming the forums before I report you.
3-16 07:13
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

3-16 09:58
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

AstralDaydreams Posted at 3-16 07:13
Stop pretending to be DJI buddy. It’s sad. Get a life and stop spamming the forums before I report you.

never said   Lol
3-16 14:28
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
United States

They are coming for you, Fish! You'll be sentenced to hard labor making GoPro parts at the assembly line, deep in the mountains somewhere in China :-) No one will ever find you. And you won't be able to escape.
3-16 16:09
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 2023-10-19 05:21
Hello, there. Osmo Action 4 does not support updating firmware by SD card. Even if it supports, it requires battery to turn the device on to update the firmware.

"Does not support"
This was a good one.
3-16 23:00
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Yep I was invited to San fran at GoPro  when I was  at the Modius logistics  area.  and they show me the ropes,  so I would not be at the plant working I be enjoying and laughing....

For the OP  you will want to have a battery inserted, even wit hthe power cable plugged in DJI may not allow updates,  In the mean time, if you can not  get a battery, you still can run the camera  with   the firmware  you have, and continue the fun till you find a replacement battery. to do so , grab a powerbank  and happy filming

not helpful LMAO!
3-17 03:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules