Serial Number for Naza Assistant
10085 7 2015-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
icin3d
New

United States

I have the Naza Assistant software for my f550 on my home PC. I am currently away from my PC (several states away) and want to install the Naza Assistant software on a laptop to alter some settings. I do not have the serial number that the software is asking for. I thought I wrote it down for my records, but did not. Where can I find this number, or who can I have email it to me?
2015-9-4
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

Serial number?  It just works doesn't it?

Confused....
2015-9-5
Use props
icin3d
New

United States

kiwichrish Posted at 2015-9-5 06:49
Serial number?  It just works doesn't it?

Confused....

The newly installed NazaM Assistant 2.4 software on the laptop does not see the f550. May be it's the new USB cord I bought??? The cord was advertised as a Sync/Charge USB cable. With everything hooked up, the Naza Assistant is not displaying my Current S/N in the License section, in the Info tab. I am currently logged in under my regular User ID (email address).
2015-9-5
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

As it happens..  I just bought a second hand model with a NazaM in it today.  Clean install of the assistant software on my Mac and it just worked..  I'd check your cable.

if you're on windows it might take a while for the Naza to show up in the device manager..  Check that it's showing up there maybe?

2015-9-6
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

(And I don't log into DJI to use the software as I have one dodgy Naza-m lite that's been upgraded and don't want that calling home as it were before I can replace it with a Naza-m!  :-)  )
2015-9-6
Use props
icin3d
New

United States

kiwichrish Posted at 2015-9-6 03:49
As it happens..  I just bought a second hand model with a NazaM in it today.  Clean install of the a ...

I reinstalled the device driver software and everything is working as it should.
2015-9-6
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

Good-o. :-)
2015-9-7
Use props
fansc1385780
New

Sri Lanka

I no my DJI phantom 2 naza m V2 seiral no I can get     no 1001056308
2018-2-16